Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Craig Mackail-Smith

Still not massively keen on this considering how much we're supposedly paying for him.

When he wears the shirt he will get my full backing but to be worth the rumoured 3 mil he will have to pretty damn well for us.

Bert - can you confirm this mate?

I've come round to the idea of him signing for us, only heard glowing reports since he was last in this division.

Everyone gets a glowing report in League 1, unless you're Michael Morrison :giggle:

I've come round to the idea of him signing for us aswell by the way :)

Excited to have him though it seems to be quite a lot, suppose if he bangs in 20 goals and we go up would be easily worth it.

However if we sign CMS does that spell end for Yakubu?

Am pretty sure the Yakubu deal is dead now because of his wages. Thats how it seems anyway

Bert - can you confirm this mate?

I've come round to the idea of him signing for us, only heard glowing reports since he was last in this division.

Sure can.

If this is true, and I soooooo want it to be, I think this is a really canny signing. He gives us something very different to what we've got and could play in any of the three forward roles if we play a 4-3-3 or alongside (???) if we play a 4-4-2. Shrewd piece of business. Chuffed. :scarf:

What I'm wondering is why do none of the Peterboro fans seem to know he's going to us (presuming what we've been told is correct)? They were talking about him partnering Tim Cahil earlier.

What I'm wondering is why do none of the Peterboro fans seem to know he's going to us (presuming what we've been told is correct)? They were talking about him partnering Tim Cahil earlier.

partnering him in midfield????

partnering him in midfield????

Everton, Swansea and Norwich according to The Sun. A bit of a mixed bag..........for me I would like to see him play in blue. A big club, respected manager, loyal and intelligent supporters and they always give every player a chance to establish themselves in the first team. Tim Cahill and CMS now that's a pretty exciting partnership. Robbie Cooke, Everton scout and for those younger ones a pretty good player and decent goal machine during his POSH days must have been sending good reports to David Moyse.

haha,they've been watching too much league 1!!

To be fair you could argue that he plays more 'in the hole' than central midfield but anyway, the point I was trying to make is that it just seems a bit strange that there's been no mention (that I've seen) of CMS joining us their end. Not that I doubt what's been said on here.

One problem, Everton don't have £3m :ph34r:

Archived