Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Craig Mackail-Smith

According to Sky Sport, today, he is quoted as saying he wants Premiership football next season.

I want to be playing Premiership football next season, but that won't be happening either...

Lad is good, but not THAT good.

He's not proven at this level so he would need to be given a fair chance. It all depends on what price we could get him for i think he's the same sort of player as fryatt and to be honest i think we should be looking for better.

Bloody hell didn't think he is prem class

I don't after watching him on Sunday. Thought he was woeful apart from the run-in where he scored. Probably be Norwich/Swansea interested due to their lower transfer funds than compared to others amongst them in that league. :dunno:

I'd quite like Boyd as well...

Boyd is the most overrated player.

Has little pace and isnt top end Championship quality. If he was he wouldnt be at Posh. He went on loan at Forest who had the first option to make the deal permanent, but they didnt. Why? Because he was very disappointing and couldnt get in the team.

Hmmm. He seemed alright the other day when I watched him and didn't look that slow. Then again, it was Div 1...

He isnt bad, dont get me wrong, but he is no better than what we have already.

And he isnt slow, just not quick which is his real set back and the major reason he wont do any better than where he is now.

I guess he also wouldn't fit in with the current midfield we have. Definitely couldn't play him and Kingy, although I did think (from Sunday's game which I am basing a lot of this) he was a bit more mobile than AK. Guess he may also want a crack at Champ with Posh again anyway.

I guess he also wouldn't fit in with the current midfield we have. Definitely couldn't play him and Kingy, although I did think (from Sunday's game which I am basing a lot of this) he was a bit more mobile than AK. Guess he may also want a crack at Champ with Posh again anyway.

Nope. He wants to leave with CMS and Lewis, apparantly. Though he and Lewis are no where near as much sought after.

I'd take King, or anyone else in our midfield over Boyd any day.

Boyd is the most overrated player.

Has little pace and isnt top end Championship quality. If he was he wouldnt be at Posh. He went on loan at Forest who had the first option to make the deal permanent, but they didnt. Why? Because he was very disappointing and couldnt get in the team.

No they dint they made 3 offers and they all got turned down and he scored 7-8 goals

Says on the SSN Transfer clockwatch

Your rumours are coming through thick and fast. Peterborough's Craig Mackail-Smith is the subject of plenty with Norwich and QPR among the potential destinations.

Archived