Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Craig Mackail-Smith

Tanners not to sure

RobTannerMerc Rob Tanner

@

@first4LCFC not aware of any medicals today and normally I get the heads up because that normally means deal is done and its interview time

But Bert said...

Well you've done a sterling job of turning "urgh mackail-smith, rather we didn't" into "can't wait for him to bag 20+ next season!" With just 6 posts.

You're getting decent money for him, if that's reinvested into the squad and with Fergie jnr's contacts (his old man) you could build a team capable of staying up. Good luck to you guys.

I shouldn't have said anything. Go on to Londonroad.net if you have an account, in the classic gold section there's a huge thread with most on there slating CMS before he'd even kicked a ball. We all regret the judgement these days! This could have ended the same way :P

Posh Fan, is he better than Tony Adcock and Tony Philliskirk as strikers' in the Posh shirts.

Also, whatever happened to Andy Furnell??

99% Posh fans say he's the best striker we've ever had., if not the best player.

Andy Furnell is a manager now. Soham Town I think he's managing at the mo!

Guest Col city fan

Throughout this whole thread my mind has been changed about Mackail-Smith, I really hope this happens :D

I hoped this would happen from the moment I heard it was a possibility. I really think he's gonna make a big difference because he quite simply does not seem to give up AND knows where the goal is

PoshFan, this is unrelated to CMS, but what's happening with your away terracing?

Getting knocked down in October mate. It's becoming an all seater stand (though the council are only funding it to be a 2,500 seat stand, which MacAnthony isn't best pleased about).

Shame really, I love our terraces and I know away fans do too but since we don't aim to be in Leagues One & Two again, it's work that has to be completed!

I think Doncaster are the team who are set to be the last team in there!

Getting knocked down in October mate. It's becoming an all seater stand (though the council are only funding it to be a 2,500 seat stand, which MacAnthony isn't best pleased about).

Shame really, I love our terraces and I know away fans do too but since we don't aim to be in Leagues One & Two again, it's work that has to be completed!

Theres our allocation of 4000 gone :cry:

Guest Mee-9

How come it's being knocked down during the season mate? Bit strange that.

Theres our allocation of 4000 gone :cry:

I think we're giving 2.5k for the main stand, 3k for a "bigger" club so you might get 3k still.

No-one actually knows. It was meant to have started in July, which was the original plan, but then the council suddenly decided it'll be October. Strange, but they own the ground, so it's their call!

I remember when we took roughly 11,000 in a crowd of about 14,000 or summink it was a while ago, and we lost. I think. Actually I don't remember at all, I was drunk

was that the game where the pitch was surrounded at the end with police, dogs and horses?

It was going to be knocked down at the end of last season but they postponed it.Then the capacity will be just over 1000 for the rest of the season.

Go on, ask another.

Lad at work also does a bit of part time work at posh.got a meeting thu night about stand etc

Yes,and a streaker! do you remember?pile of limestone outside,not that clever and we never looked like scoring.mayhem in the car park.

2 streakers if my memory serves me correct. I believe tony spearing tried to grab hold of one of them.

i was near the Halfway line and he jumped out near me! think a posh player wrestled him and got pelters all match.we were shit that day.

Think it ended up three nil to them. Remember driving into peterboro right behind the leicester coach. the streets were lined with leicester fans that day

Archived