Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Craig Mackail-Smith

2 streakers if my memory serves me correct. I believe tony spearing tried to grab hold of one of them.

didn't Richard Smith try and pull a P'boro player or steward off one of them ?

didn't Richard Smith try and pull a P'boro player or steward off one of them ?

yes someone did get hold of him. I was near the halfway line and remember the linesman made some shocking decisions, remember someone chucking a twix at him

yes someone did get hold of him. I was near the halfway line and remember the linesman made some shocking decisions, remember someone chucking a twix at him

i was there,we lost 3-nil!!i was 6 years old,my first away day!!mayhem!!

Yeah he would but the longer it goes on you wonder if it will happen. I may be barking up the wrong tree here but the bid was accepted last Friday and its nearly a week, you here roumours that he had medical yesterday but no conformation of him signing. There are romours as well that Kennedy is part of the package so this could be delaying the deal..... I just get the feeling that someone like West Ham are going to come in at the death or CMS is holding out for a Premiership team to come in and guarantee him 1st team football

Archived