Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Craig Mackail-Smith

I think West Ham will nick him....the whole saga seems to have been drawn out, I think Peterborough are using us as bait to get West Ham to offer more money.

That's what i like, optimism! lol

Here's the situation. He's been speaking to West ham today, which is why we heard nothing on this, BUT he turned them down in favour of us.

With his medical already done, he can now sign for us, and train tomorrow.

FoxBlogger strikes again:

foxblogger Foxblogger

On the subject of CMS, 27% of his efforts on goal in League One last season found the net. 64 of his 101 attempts were on target. Accurate.

Here's the situation. He's been speaking to West ham today, which is why we heard nothing on this, BUT he turned them down in favour of us.

Great news - Thanks Bert

Any other news/developments?

Rob :wub:

Craig mackail smiiiiiith - to the tune of seven nation army??

Na na na na na na na na na na na - CRAIG MACKAIL SMITH, MACKAIL SMITH, CRAIG MACKAIL SMIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH.

TO the tune of GIVE IT UP, GIVE IT UP, BABY GIVE IT UUUUUUUUUUP

Thats Great! Thanks for the info. That's probably why they made a bid for DJ late this afternoon. (according to Sky sports news).

Bert, you've just made me so happy. Really want this to go through. Just hope there's no last minute hiccups on this one.:S

Bert, you've just made me so happy. Really want this to go through. Just hope there's no last minute hiccups on this one.:S

Same here, that's all there is to stop it now. Really can't see there being any, but you never know!

Archived