Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Craig Mackail-Smith

is it confirmed yet, or will it be saturday or monday? Also does it still mean we are bidding for others or . . . . :unsure:

Not confirmed yet. see post below!!! :whistle: That's what may happen.

Still think he will go away after talks and think about it over the weekend, so will probably sign Monday if he chooses us, alot can happen though in 48 hours

Errr.....did you completely miss the complete piss take of a penalty against Cardiff?

In fact, jog on WUM.

yes I was trolling. it made a change from the "ssn yellow banner has flashed up leicester again"

I was there in cardiff. I choose to forgive though.

Back On Topic

Judging by the size of this thread I presume this is to be viewed as a very big signing? I think he is a very good player but he is unproven above the championship (I will get shot down for saying this).

Although 80 goals in 185 games is quite a good ratio..

do wish i hadn't moved out of loughborough yesterday. i'd be right down there. although i do have £60 library fines to pay. maybe i should pop over and settle my debts.

Jeez! £60 worth of fines? Did you borrow their copy of the Gutenburg bible or something?

Jeez! £60 worth of fines? Did you borrow their copy of the Gutenburg bible or something?

nah i forgot to return about 20 books from writing my dissertation. 50p a day fine racks up over a weekend. :frusty:

im not the most organised young scholar in the world.

nah i forgot to return about 20 books from writing my dissertation. 50p a day fine racks up over a weekend. :frusty:

im not the most organised young scholar in the world.

My housemate could beat that.

Lost a stack of books in the pub after a lecture. £150 later he was set. Literally would have been cheaper to buy the books in the first place. lol

My housemate could beat that.

Lost a stack of books in the pub after a lecture. £150 later he was set. Literally would have been cheaper to buy the books in the first place. lol

jesus, poor bloke. i cant really talk.

ps. THIS THREAD IS NOW A LIBRARY FINES THREAD

I thought I'd done badly at £16. Complete amateur. :D

Back on topic, I hope this is confirmed soon. The more pre-season CMS gets the better, same goes for the other potential signings.

This one seems to have been going on for ages with all the alleged meetings between CMS and Sven. I gather today's went something like this......

CMS....'I know I've been over to see you quite a few times and we've discussed wages and Peterborough like the fee but I just feel there's one more thing I must get settled before I make my final decision.

Sven....Wellllllrrrrr. Craig. I don't like my players to be unsettled in any way. What can we do to swing it?

CMS...A picture from your collection of Ulrika in the buff?

Sven...DONE! (They shake hands. Man with shirt with name on comes in etc etc).

My lad has just asked if he signs can he have his name on the back of his shirt !!! Now that is going to cost espeically if he is a double number as well :angry:

I am now desperatly trying to get him to have ' Abe ' on his back :whistle:

My lad has just asked if he signs can he have his name on the back of his shirt !!! Now that is going to cost espeically if he is a double number as well :angry:

I am now desperatly trying to get him to have ' Abe ' on his back :whistle:

I bet you want us to sign "Jo" from Man City.. :ph34r:

Archived