Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Craig Mackail-Smith

He has already spoke to Sam yesterday and turned them down

tbh i dont think we have a clue what has or hasnt gone off yet..

theres been that much said in the media, twitter etc, think people are just repeating other peoples rumours.

was said most days that a good announcement was meant to be happening the next day but nothing ever happened..

Look, let's put my alcohol intake, our pessimism and king powers financial muscle all in to context.

We are Leicester and we don't care!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!

He will sign, as will anyone else who Sven really wants.... The rest? Who gives a ****, we don't need them.

This is the best pre season in years!!! Embrace it!!!

WE will get promoted next year, I guarantee it. We have the best manager in the league, the best stadium and..... The best fans!!!!!

C'mon , quit the bickering we ALL are Leicester City. If you're in doubt go watch Tom Meighan on Facebook.

This is OUR TEAM!

Look, let's put my alcohol intake, our pessimism and king powers financial muscle all in to context.

We are Leicester and we don't care!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!

He will sign, as will anyone else who Sven really wants.... The rest? Who gives a ****, we don't need them.

This is the best pre season in years!!! Embrace it!!!

WE will get promoted next year, I guarantee it. We have the best manager in the league, the best stadium and..... The best fans!!!!!

C'mon , quit the bickering we ALL are Leicester City. If you're in doubt go watch Tom Meighan on Facebook.

This is OUR TEAM!

eh?

todays papers ; LEICESTER boss Sven Goran Eriksson is backing Craig Mackail-Smith to fire his side to the Premier League.

Eriksson has been in talks with the striker, 27, after having a £3million bid accepted by Peterborough.

And the former England manager said: "He's quick, has good technique and is a goalscorer."

The Swede wants Foxes' transfer activity sorted out as soon as possible.

He said: "The quicker we have the squad done the better."

Guest Col city fan

Doesn't seem the type of guy who is after the bright lights of the big city. He'll save on fuel too with his shorter trip down the A47, good choice Craig.

Hell save on fuel! Hehe lol

todays papers ; LEICESTER boss Sven Goran Eriksson is backing Craig Mackail-Smith to fire his side to the Premier League.

Eriksson has been in talks with the striker, 27, after having a £3million bid accepted by Peterborough.

And the former England manager said: "He's quick, has good technique and is a goalscorer."

The Swede wants Foxes' transfer activity sorted out as soon as possible.

He said: "The quicker we have the squad done the better."

I would not bank on anything from the SUN being correct.

Archived