Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Craig Mackail-Smith

Posh chairman has just tweeted that they have accepted bids from us and WH.So it is now up to the player!!! Looks like Fry may get his wish after all.

WH had to have had a bid accepted anyway. Because CMSspoke to them the otherday! And rejected them.

Posh chairman has just tweeted that they have accepted bids from us and WH.So it is now up to the player!!! Looks like Fry may get his wish after all.

MacAnthony hasnt tweeted anything since January. or do you mean fry?

Edit: My mistake. seems like i was looking at the wrong one. however i cant read his tweets either.

Have you got the link? - I can't see the Tweet on his page.

..But Bert said that West Ham said that Fry said that CMS said that SSN said that the Sun said that Fry's daughter said that the posh fans said that CMS' agent said that Sven said that he was enjoying the Wimbledon semi-final.

The whole thread is getting ridiculous, lets just wait till the OS confirm it.

Interesting article, thanks :thumbup:

HHe did a column every week last season, and I think he's coming back this season. I think the one I found most interesting was this one. You never really think about the amount of detail that goes into each game. Plus I no longer say "should have had a man on the line there" :D

Take out the the jaw injury and I think Fryatt would have got 20 odd, Sven will peruse other strikers too Maynard deal isn't dead until Sven says so..

FFS Fryatts gone! When are people going to get over it!! :frusty:

..But Bert said that West Ham said that Fry said that CMS said that SSN said that the Sun said that Fry's daughter said that the posh fans said that CMS' agent said that Sven said that he was enjoying the Wimbledon semi-final.

The whole thread is getting ridiculous, lets just wait till the OS confirm it.

Brilliant :crylaugh:

FFS Fryatts gone! When are people going to get over it!! :frusty:

lol

I find this hilarious nowadays. I'm starting to think people that say. "Fryatt/Gradel is gone, get over it" are more stupid than whoever mentions them. At any point does he say Fryatt shouldn't have left or moans about him not being here any more. You get over it.

EMT

20m 16sec in, last nights EMT, standing with Svennis, is that CMS in training t-shirt.

Happy to admit to epic fail if not!!

Interesting if true, funny how he turns his head so you can't see his face. Right sort of hair!

Archived