Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Craig Mackail-Smith

It's a big decision in his career. If he makes a bad choice his career could basically be over and he'll never play in the Prem and let's face it never playing in the prem doesn't mean your career was much does it?. It's quite normal he's going to take his time over the decision.

He doesn't owe us or anyone else a quickie.

I don't think he will fit into the West Ham side if im honest and I don't think they will be challenging for promotion either. They are losing alot of players at the moment so there is a lot of uncertainty going on there with Carlton Cole, Parker and Collins expected to leave.

If he comes he comes if he dont then there is plenty of other players who would give there arm and leg to play for us, i admit I would love him to come here but the more I think about it would it be a bad thing if he didnt ?

Well judging from the comments from the Peterborough chairman on Thursday, suggesting that he would likely be signing for us on Friday, after speaking with Sven, coupled with Berts info, that he had spoke too and turned down West Ham on Thursday,i`d say that it`s looking like West Ham have since got back to him, and come in with an offer that at least matches our offer, and he just has to decide which club he believes is going to be the best move for him.

Very frustrating i know, but 24 hours can be a long time in football, when your trying to negotiate a move.

I hope West Ham get screwed over this season. Losing the Olympic Stadium would be the icing on the cake. Tbh, they'd only fill a quarter of it anyway.

No they wont! Most of my family are Hammers fans, and it is quite obvious they have a massive fan base. Went they last went down it was difficult to get tickets for most home games still, they got 35K every home game without fail.

A recent survey carried out into top ten UK fan bases but West Ham at 6! Goes back to 66 and days of Moore, Hurst and Peters I guess?

The reason Tottenham and Orient and trying to scupper the plans for the olympic stadium is that they are terrified of West Ham moving there.

I'd rather Wham get the OS than Spurs. Spurs intend to knock half of it down. What a waste of time , energy and money.

No they wont! Most of my family are Hammers fans, and it is quite obvious they have a massive fan base. Went they last went down it was difficult to get tickets for most home games still, they got 35K every home game without fail.

A recent survey carried out into top ten UK fan bases but West Ham at 6! Goes back to 66 and days of Moore, Hurst and Peters I guess?

The reason Tottenham and Orient and trying to scupper the plans for the olympic stadium is that they are terrified of West Ham moving there.

They wouldn't fill it, you're deluded! It's an 80,000 seater, even Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City would struggle to fill it!

As for Leyton Orient, I sympathise with them.. It's like if Forest built a new ground in Leicester and you'd find a lot of locals then supporting them instead of us which if you're a small club like Orient, could be catastrophic.

They wouldn't fill it, you're deluded! It's an 80,000 seater, even Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City would struggle to fill it!

As for Leyton Orient, I sympathise with them.. It's like if Forest built a new ground in Leicester and you'd find a lot of locals then supporting them instead of us which if you're a small club like Orient, could be catastrophic.

It's being reduced to 40,000 after the olympics.

I'd but money on CMS going to QPR. Posh's nobhead chairman is a sly little pr1ck. All of that talk about him "fully expecting Craig to sign for us by Friday" was nothing more than a well-considered alert to other clubs that this was there last chance to make an offer..... so in steps Neil Warnock.

CMS will be be a QPR player by Monday or I'll eat my hat.

I'd but money on CMS going to QPR. Posh's nobhead chairman is a sly little pr1ck. All of that talk about him "fully expecting Craig to sign for us by Friday" was nothing more than a well-considered alert to other clubs that this was there last chance to make an offer..... so in steps Neil Warnock.

CMS will be be a QPR player by Monday or I'll eat my hat.

You might want to start chewing then boy, because he rejected QPR last week...

Archived