Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Craig Mackail-Smith

i thought somone by the name of bert said he was going to sign on friday .well what a load of shit you know **** all . keep it to yourself because you look like you might get egg on your face

i thought somone by the name of bert said he was going to sign on friday .well what a load of shit you know **** all . keep it to yourself because you look like you might get egg on your face

Oh for the love of god. Until the player signs, the only person who knows what he is going to do is the player, and even he doesn't know if a last minute offer will come in from another club. Bert tells us what he hears, along the lines of who has been in for talks, or a medical. CMS has done both, and now whether he signs or not is down to his personal decision. Until we hear officially that the player is signed then it can all change. If you dont understand that then you are an idiot, and you should keep your childish comments to yourself because they add nothing to the discussion.

You're a cvnt.

You're an idiot.

his your god then so you listen to every thing he says. did he or did he not say cms was going to sign on friday . so explain why im an idiot if this is not true

his your god then so you listen to every thing he says. did he or did he not say cms was going to sign on friday . so explain why im an idiot if this is not true

dont worry if you comment on bert then all you get is abuse from his worshipers

It's not that fvcking simple you stupid bastvrd, things can change, which obviously something has, Bert has said somethings happened.

If you don't like the information he gives us don't read and don't comment on it because he's very reliable and obviously has sources inside the club so fvck off.

Oh for the love of god. Until the player signs, the only person who knows what he is going to do is the player, and even he doesn't know if a last minute offer will come in from another club. Bert tells us what he hears, along the lines of who has been in for talks, or a medical. CMS has done both, and now whether he signs or not is down to his personal decision. Until we hear officially that the player is signed then it can all change. If you dont understand that then you are an idiot, and you should keep your childish comments to yourself because they add nothing to the discussion.

Here's the situation. He's been speaking to West ham today, which is why we heard nothing on this, BUT he turned them down in favour of us.

With his medical already done, he can now sign for us, and train tomorrow. if you dont understand you are the idiot because and you should keep your childish comments to your self bert his your god go and do what he says because you can niot think for yourself :chant:

Here's the situation. He's been speaking to West ham today, which is why we heard nothing on this, BUT he turned them down in favour of us.

With his medical already done, he can now sign for us, and train tomorrow. if you dont understand you are the idiot because and you should keep your childish comments to your self bert his your god go and do what he says because you can niot think for yourself :chant:

:source:

If he signs all well and good if he doesn't i'm pretty sure Sven has something up is sleeve'. Also Fry must have a clue as he is family. Also for all the knockers remember Mick Walker was at the grund to be unvaled as manager and look what happened. :thumbup:

i am sick of all the idiots coming on here slagging bert off. he gives us more information than any of you useless cvnts.

i am sick of all the idiots coming on here and brown noseing bert and then slagging everyone off who dares to disagree

Guest ttfn

To be fair, given the amount of rimming Bert gets for being itk, it's unsurprising that people have a go when he gets stuff wrong.

You put yourself on a pedestal, you will get shot down.

Not saying it's right; in fact it's completely absurd that somebody who provides the forum with so much information gets pasted when he gets stuff wrong/there's a delay in what he says coming to fruition. But it's hardly surprising.

It's no different to a footballer producing 9 great performances in a row and playing shit in the 10th. He'll get slated every time. Somebody will always lay into him even though its completely unreasonable based on what came before it. The fact is that if you take the smooth, you've also got to take the rough.

Doesn't make the people having a go, any less stupid, mind.

Bert tells us everything he knows at that time, And as you know the world of football is not as particularly straight forward as we would like! Bert can only tell us what he knows. Should be grateful for it.

So what happens then, if over night CMS gets a phone call from big Sam, saying i`ve had a word with our board, and we`re willing to pay you the same, or more than Leicester, or maybe the next morning he meets sven, and says i`m happy to sign for you, but i want more money than your offering.

You can never be 100 per cent certain until someone has signed on the dotted line.

As for Bert, well the reason that many on here respect him, is because we already know he`s reliable.

You can think what you like, if you don`t want to believe what he says, then thats entirely up to you.

Me, i`m always appreciative of the info Bert shares with us, because i know from past experience on here, that he is reliable.

I'm sick of Michael Bay's films but you don't hear me complaining.

Bit off topic but ive just booked for the half seven showing tonight......should i of not bothered?!

Archived