Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Craig Mackail-Smith

Fook spending 3 million on him!

I agree, he looks like a quality player, but £3,000,000 for him is ridiculous especially as he didn't exactly pull up any trees last time he was in the Championship, now I can see why Bristol want £5 Million for Maynard :frusty:

CMS got 10 goals for a Peterborough team that only scored 46 all season in the championship, surely it would be a far better return in a team at the top end of the division?

I am not sure he is worth £3 million but there seems to be some big potential transfer fees flying about in the championship this summer.

I'm sure he would score goals in our team and he is a worker too, and has pace.

Yeah I dont rate him as a top championship player at all, he may get the odd goal but surely we are after that 20+ a season goal machine?

Yeah, exactly my opinion. I just think it's highly risky, especially if we're offering a large sum. He isn't gaurenteed to score goals, he's unproven. Alot of people want to see him sign because he headless chickens it about, if we wanted that, Waghorn would be a regular starter.

Let's see what Sven has in store, I'm sure there are much better options on the horizon.

CMS got 10 goals for a Peterborough team that only scored 46 all season in the championship, surely it would be a far better return in a team at the top end of the division?

I am not sure he is worth £3 million but there seems to be some big potential transfer fees flying about in the championship this summer.

I'm sure he would score goals in our team and he is a worker too, and has pace.

Is this the guy to score & help create the goals which are going to get us promoted?

IMO this guy is never worth more than £1M, I'd be suprised if we were even interested in him, if we are after the likes of Maynard, Kamara & Yakubu.

I am not going to concern myself with rumoured fees, or whether players are worth what we pay. Some will be some won;t impossible to tell in advance.

exactly...bamba for example, never really heard of him before leicester and we got him dirt cheap, and look at what a brilliant player he was for us last season, a vital mamber of our team and his vaule would have probably tripled within 1 season with us, so like you said, you never know

Us or West Ham.

West Ham are welcome to him, NEVER worth that amount of money, not in a million years. He's not even proved himself in the Championship yet.. This is getting ridiculous. Would rather us spend £3m on the Yak's OTT wages than this!

Archived