Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Craig Mackail-Smith

Here's the situation. He's been speaking to West ham today, which is why we heard nothing on this, BUT he turned them down in favour of us.

With his medical already done, he can now sign for us, and train tomorrow. if you dont understand you are the idiot because and you should keep your childish comments to your self bert his your god go and do what he says because you can niot think for yourself :chant:

Mickey O, on 30 June 2011 - 10:19 PM, said:

Bert, you've just made me so happy. Really want this to go through. Just hope there's no last minute hiccups on this one.

Bert said

Same here, that's all there is to stop it now. Really can't see there being any, but you never know!

Another quote from Bert, and he`s not saying that he is definitely going to sign, as he says here, you never know!

That's what you think.....with blinkers. West Ham are a much bigger club than us. To say "if he had any sense he'd join us" is just downright stupid. Alright to some people we may seem a better option but you have no idea what each club has done/said/offered to him.

We may be a viable option by we are by no means the obvious choice.

Whilst I agree they are a bigger club than Leicester, this season many expect us to be neck and neck.

And staying with them being bigger, I feel we've got more ambitious, less crooked owners, he'll be under far more pressure at West Ham and I don't see any reason they'll be ahead of us in 2/3 years time.

I can see why he'd join West Ham but I definitely feel if he went to Leicester there'd be far less risk involved, and potentially more success.

Here's the situation. He's been speaking to West ham today, which is why we heard nothing on this, BUT he turned them down in favour of us.

With his medical already done, he can now sign for us, and train tomorrow.

Oh dear, looks like you've had a fail on this one.

To be fair, given the amount of rimming Bert gets for being itk, it's unsurprising that people have a go when he gets stuff wrong.

You put yourself on a pedestal, you will get shot down.

Not saying it's right; in fact it's completely absurd that somebody who provides the forum with so much information gets pasted when he gets stuff wrong/there's a delay in what he says coming to fruition. But it's hardly surprising.

It's no different to a footballer producing 9 great performances in a row and playing shit in the 10th. He'll get slated every time. Somebody will always lay into him even though its completely unreasonable based on what came before it. The fact is that if you take the smooth, you've also got to take the rough.

Doesn't make the people having a go, any less stupid, mind.

Very sensible post IMO.

With his medical already done, he can now sign for us, and train tomorrow.

Can sign for us.

but you never know!

but you never know!

Do these kinds of things mean anything to you?

To be fair, given the amount of rimming Bert gets for being itk, it's unsurprising that people have a go when he gets stuff wrong.

Not saying it's right; in fact it's completely absurd that somebody who provides the forum with so much information gets pasted when he gets stuff wrong/there's a delay in what he says coming to fruition. But it's hardly surprising.

It's no different to a footballer producing 9 great performances in a row and playing shit in the 10th. He'll get slated every time. Somebody will always lay into him even though its completely unreasonable based on what came before it. The fact is that if you take the smooth, you've also got to take the rough.

And everything with a pinch of salt.

So what happens then, if over night CMS gets a phone call from big Sam, saying i`ve had a word with our board, and we`re willing to pay you the same, or more than Leicester, or maybe the next morning he meets sven, and says i`m happy to sign for you, but i want more money than your offering.

You can never be 100 per cent certain until someone has signed on the dotted line.

As for Bert, well the reason that many on here respect him, is because we already know he`s reliable.

You can think what you like, if you don`t want to believe what he says, then thats entirely up to you.

Me, i`m always appreciative of the info Bert shares with us, because i know from past experience on here, that he is reliable.

What he said.

You seem to be confusing the word CAN with WILL. Again and Bert has said this about a million times - Until se signs on the dotted line anything can happen.

From the info he gave us he was happy to imply that it was only a matter of time before the signature came. Posts earlier in this thread will show I was always sceptical about this deal going through.

He's not only put his own credibility at risk, but that of Foxestalk - and other forum members are entitled to take a view on this.

i am sick of all the idiots coming on here and brown noseing bert and then slagging everyone off who dares to disagree

I'm sick of you being a muppet thinking you're the man but there you go.

Congratulations, you're now the biggest tosspot on foxestalk.

I'm shocked at how puerile some people can be. I have no opinion on bert eitherway being a new member but if someone can supply little bits of info here and there that's a good thing.

I'm sure at the time of putting posts on here people put what they believe to be accurate. Things change quickly in football and people including the media report what they think is the truth but anything is subject to change. So just be grateful for any inside info we get...

And tbf who has signed CMS signed for? No-one so as it stands no-one has got anything wrong.

I'm sick of you being a muppet thinking you're the man but there you go.

Congratulations, you're now the biggest tosspot on foxestalk.

dont rise to it Bert it aint worth it. I like many City fans appreciate the odd snippit of news here and there that you let us know about as we trust you are a true fan with other City fans interests at heart. keep up the good work buddy :thumbup:

I'm shocked at how puerile some people can be. I have no opinion on bert eitherway being a new member but if someone can supply little bits of info here and there that's a good thing.

OK, so let the forum degenerate into a pale imitation of Football Rumours..

City fans deserve better than that.

From the info he gave us he was happy to imply that it was only a matter of time before the signature came. Posts earlier in this thread will show I was always sceptical about this deal going through.

He's not only put his own credibility at risk, but that of Foxestalk - and other forum members are entitled to take a view on this.

To be fair, I couldn't really give two shits whether people love me, hate me or whatever. You're right, everyone us more than entitled to their opinion, the only thing that gets my back up, is people like John Doe who seems to be a bit of a troll, whilst trying to act clever.

If this transfer doesn't go through, then I'll apologise to everyone because I was so obviously full of shit, just like all the other times when I've said stuff.

I'm not on here to make out like I'm better than everyone else. If I ever get told anything I'll pass it on. If people don't like it, they can put me on ignore, or simply just stop posting.

Is Bert putting himself on a pedestal though?

If he`s put on a pedestal, it`s by some of us on here, thats not his fault.

Would you rather he keep any info to himself?

I think Bert is just a city fan, who finds himself in the position of knowing a few things going on down there, and is willing to share the info, because he knows as city fans we would want to know.

We had knowitall on here, who was pretty good with info too, but was given stick over the Simon Cox transfer not happening, and was never seen again.

Talking balls had someone called madbiker a few years back, who was reliable, but was driven off.

Still, i suppose we could just rely on the all knowing Stringer from Radio Leicester, he will always let us know whats going on, but "don`t forget to tune into the breakfast show on Radio Leicester for some exciting transfer news"!

Why give bert stick when the lads trying to give information and making ****ing stupid comments like " Bert OUT!" not only do you make yourself like a complete twat you make this forum clog up with shit, little keyboard warriors. Bert stick to your game mate your doing job.

On a lighter note i hope CMS does sign if not we just need to look elsewhere, theres plenty of useful strikers around

Archived