Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Craig Mackail-Smith

lol

I come on here to look at gossip and like most take it like a pinch of salt,i was not going to post that somebody had mentioned he had opted for Brighton,like you i laughed it off.

Though when one of the posters mentioned other clubs involved...i thought i would give it a mention.

Hi All, don't very often post (infact this is my first) but thought I'd share this with you. I was out last night with one of the backroom staff and he said the CMS deal is OFF. He said that he (CMS) had come back with more demands and was getting too greedy so Sven has decided not to finalise the deal. If this is true I would hope that he has others on the verge of signing and doesn't see CMS as a priority signing?? He also said that the Mills signing is almost done and should go through very soon. IF what he says is true at least Mills would be an excellent signing, and I'd hope Sven pursue's Maynard instead of CMS.

When I raised the question of Bert's statement regarding the signing, on Friday, I was only asking if I was right. Personally, I never have, and never would slag him off. I totally disassociate myself, from the fools that do. I sincerely apologise, if anyone actually thought I intended to chastise him. Far from it, I have too much respect for him

Hi All, don't very often post (infact this is my first) but thought I'd share this with you. I was out last night with one of the backroom staff and he said the CMS deal is OFF. He said that he (CMS) had come back with more demands and was getting too greedy so Sven has decided not to finalise the deal. If this is true I would hope that he has others on the verge of signing and doesn't see CMS as a priority signing?? He also said that the Mills signing is almost done and should go through very soon. IF what he says is true at least Mills would be an excellent signing, and I'd hope Sven pursue's Maynard instead of CMS.

if true then Sven did the right thing

Cheers for that. As above, if the guy is taking the piss then we should stand firm.

Stringer is a City fan too.

The difference is that he works for an organisation who would expect him to back his stories with cast-iron sources.

Imagine the hammering he would have got from folk on here (and on various other boards) if he'd have splashed this story.

That's why he and Tanner tend to be a lot more cautious on reporting transfer deals, unless they've been cleared by official club sources.

:crylaugh:

If you can't see the difference between Stringer who works for a Radio station, and Bert some guy who posts on a football forum then god help you.

He just passes on what he's been told and lets be honest, what he does post has 95% of the time turned out to be correct. He has warned that things can change, others have said things aren't done until the signatures on the contract. So the only people looking like idiots in this thread are those like yourself who must have gone out and got CMS printed on the back of your new city shirt.

I really don't know what peoples problem is, I can only put it down to jealousy of some kind. Whether it's the fact they don't like it that he gets information before them, or that some people on here big him up a bit too much.

Not bothered either way about CMS signing or not, city's starting 11 will be stronger than we will have seen in many years. I just hope that those that have taken issue (I do fail to see the issue with berts posts btw, think the guy provides a great service) havent put him off passing on any more info he gets in the future. For many I would say his is the name they look for because they know he has good info.

CMS having his head turned as QPR and West Ham have came back with equal or better offers. No word of a lie, it's gone from dead cert to not knowing what the he'll is going on.

CMS did meet with Sven again yesterday btw.

CMS having his head turned as QPR and West Ham have came back with equal or better offers. No word of a lie, it's gone from dead cert to not knowing what the he'll is going on.

CMS did meet with Sven again yesterday btw.

Better offers in terms of a fee to Peterborough or personal terms for CMS?

Better offers in terms of a fee to Peterborough or personal terms for CMS?

I'd guess at personal terms. Clubs now only have to match our bid as it's been accepted.

Archived