Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Craig Mackail-Smith

Guest Mee-9

Just out of interest. Bert, where do you get your information from?

Are you an employee of Morrisons or what?

I am getting to the point where I don't really want him. I am not a guy that admires him at the best of times... Yes, he is a decent striker but I don't think he is worth all of the hype that is being made. Therefore, he can go to West Ham United and hopefully flop. :thumbup:

Fourth_OfficialFourth Official

CMS has not met #LCFC to discuss terms/undergo a medical, said this a few times now, he wants #WHU move, will see if bid is matched 2moro

Fourth Official is another source whose credibility has been dented by recent events.

Agents are playing their contacts like violins in order to increase their cut in any eventual transfer fee and salary

With Sven not being, perhaps, as streetwise as Allardyce or Warnock in dealing with these parasites, I'm not exactly overwhelmed by optimism about the outcome of this increasingly-tiresome saga.

At the end of the day, if he doesn't wanna play here, I don't want him to play here.

That may or may not be the case, but having someone in our side who'd rather be at WH, and under Big Sam, wouldn't be great.

Guest ttfn

CMS having his head turned as QPR and West Ham have came back with equal or better offers. No word of a lie, it's gone from dead cert to not knowing what the he'll is going on.

CMS did meet with Sven again yesterday btw.

Good on you for not throwing your toys out of the pram and keeping us up to date.

If he decides to join then great. Will be an asset to us. If he goes elsewhere then so be it. If it is Brighton that he has decided to go for then I find it a puzzling decision but perhaps he is more concerned with earnings than proving himself at the highest level.

Signing Mills and St Ledger are far more crucial for success this season anyway. If we do not get him there will be others who will come equally as good if not better. Yak has still not signed for anyone else and is surplus at Everton. We (according to Bert) are going in with a better offer for Maynard. Both of these are a better option imo anyway.

If we have money to throw around there will always be good footballers willing to follow it.

Lets get it right, CMS is a good player, and yes, would improve the side. However, if he doesn't wanna come here, fair enough, we move on in the search for a 20 goal a season man. In Sven we trust.

If he decides to join then great. Will be an asset to us. If he goes elsewhere then so be it. If it is Brighton that he has decided to go for then I find it a puzzling decision but perhaps he is more concerned with earnings than proving himself at the highest level.

Signing Mills and St Ledger are far more crucial for success this season anyway. If we do not get him there will be others who will come equally as good if not better. Yak has still not signed for anyone else and is surplus at Everton. We (according to Bert) are going in with a better offer for Maynard. Both of these are a better option imo anyway.

If we have money to throw around there will always be good footballers willing to follow it.

Agree with all of that!

Reading the various comments and news regarding this transfer over the last week or so the one thing i would say is to not believe anything fry says. He is quite clearly trying to stir up interest and obviously the value, he claimed Norwich made a bid which they turned down, Norwich claim they haven't made any such bid. As for claims that we have not met cms, who do you believe is the more credible, Sven or fry, those old enough will remember fry as a manager, and why would Sven or Leicester lie when its not in our interest to make this public. Further more if cms is trying it on then pull out, lay our final offer on the table give him/peterborough a deadline and leave it, while a good signing i'm sure we have other targets lined up, nugent/derbyshire/yak/maynard. plus others we have probably not heard about.

And on a final note the more credibility fourth official gets the more agents will use him/them for their own needs.

If its true about mills that is a great bit of business.

Guest Mee-9

Excellent, does that mean you can get me discount on some of Morrison's finest Samosas?

Oi, no need to get racist.

:whistle: Joke.

Archived