Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Craig Mackail-Smith

Read down a bit it says where they think the story cones from. "A guy on twitter, 'tweeted' the talksport guys offering to ring them with a source. I guess they did and believed the source so ran this story today. That's about the sum if it so we'll wait and see." if true doesn't sound too credible really.

Except he isn't..

Although even if Bert had spoken to CMS himself, the info gleaned wouldn't be totally safe. In this day and age, some deals are not done until the relevant agents sign them off.

What part of Bert stating things can change do you not understand? Nothing is set in stone, he's said it and so have others to warn those who take it as gospel. If you don't like his info that's fine, put him on ignore.

If you only want confirmed info I suggest you stay out of the transfer forum and go to the main forum where confirmed deals will be posted.

Guest ttfn

if he's messing us about like this just call his bluff and withdraw the offer

What good would that do? We're trying to sign him!

Oh dear, looks like you've had a fail on this one.

From the info he gave us he was happy to imply that it was only a matter of time before the signature came. Posts earlier in this thread will show I was always sceptical about this deal going through.

He's not only put his own credibility at risk, but that of Foxestalk - and other forum members are entitled to take a view on this.

Even Peterborough's chairman said "I would expect him to sign for Leicester on Friday" lol I'm going to have a word with MacAnthony about putting the credibility of the BBC at risk lol Who does that man think he is, doing that to a fine British institution like the BBC :angry:

To sit there and claim a poster who has shown he hears some things that happens at the club and who ACKNOWLEDGES that things can change despite however clear something might seem at the time is then putting the "credibility of Foxestalk at risk" is quite frankly ridiculous. This is basically just you going "I was right, you were wrong, na na na na na na". It comes across as childish jealousy, as though you've been sitting there waiting for any moment to bring it up.

Brighton would be a strange move professionally. Cool place to live though, I would live there if I could get a decent job down there.

Even if Brighton pull off the best season ever next year and go up his earning potential is surely lower over 3 years than at City or WHAM.

Strange if he goes to Brighton, maybe the pressure of firing leicester or west ham into the premier league got to him.

If it is true best of look to him

Strange if he goes to Brighton, maybe the pressure of firing leicester or west ham into the premier league got to him.

If it is true best of look to him

If he is going to Brighton, dissapointing, but no shortage of stikers that we have been linked with or reported to have bid on.

Nugent

Derbyshire

Maynard

Yak

Some reports of Andy johnson

I may have missed one or two.

If he is going to Brighton, dissapointing, but no shortage of stikers that we have been linked with or reported to have bid on.

Nugent

Derbyshire

Maynard

Yak

Some reports of Andy johnson

I may have missed one or two.

If thats the case, lets push on for Maynard!! This could be a blessing is disguise :scarf:

OFFICIAL THREAD TURNING POINT!!!

From here on we weren't that fussed about this unproven gamble of a league 1 striker, my nan could have scored 35 in L1 last season and he will find his level with Brighton. Clearly Sven didn't want him, he was not ambitious enough for us, couldn't have handled the pressure of the fee and there are lots of better options out there for a Club as MASSIVE as us.

Add generalization about Brighton here (Shit ground no fans etc)

Bit of a strange one,he could be back playing League One football next season if he has opted to go there

Maybe there will be a release clause activated if they get relegated?

OFFICIAL THREAD TURNING POINT!!!

From here on we weren't that fussed about this unproven gamble of a league 1 striker, my nan could have scored 35 in L1 last season and he will find his level with Brighton.

I think that's what most people thought about him at the start of the thread, then that Peterborough fan did a great sales pitch and everyone changed their mind. I'm starting to think it was Barrie Fry posting on here!! :)

If he does go to Brighton then good luck to him, not sure many would turn down West Ham or ourselves for Brighton but there you go. They do have big plans down there, but they are no bigger than ours or West Hams. Maybe it's a lifestyle choice.

I think that's what most people thought about him at the start of the thread, then that Peterborough fan did a great sales pitch and everyone changed their mind. I'm starting to think it was Barrie Fry posting on here!! :)

If he does go to Brighton then good luck to him, not sure many would turn down West Ham or ourselves for Brighton but there you go. They do have big plans down there, but they are no bigger than ours or West Hams. Maybe it's a lifestyle choice.

He might be going there for the boys :whistle:

I'm glad, as in all honesty he was at the bottom of my list of strikers,he didn't exactly shine when posh were promoted before! And same sort of leauge 1 record as fryatt! Give me nugent or derbyshire any day instead.

Archived