Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Craig Mackail-Smith

Adrian Durham (talksport & posh fan) is of the opinion he chose Brighton over us as poyet told him they wanted to build their side around him and he was gauranteed more game time than here

If he wants it on a plate then fine. Top Class strikers don't worry about whether they will play or not, they have confidence in their ability to get in the team and score.

if CMS signs then great. If not then we wish him the best wherever he goes and we move on to somebody else. It's not as though he's the only striker out there in our price bracket.

Personally, I don't blame him in taking a bit of time to weigh up his options. I would if I were him.

If he goes to Brighton and not us or west ham do we think he's bottled it a little bit. Lot of pressure at both clubs this year and alot of expectation on him.

Brighton are now super-rich and are being bank-rolled to the Premier league

There will be practically as much pressure there

Perhaps the appeal lies at being at the start of something big, with their new ground and desire to go all the way... Plus Poyet is no mug

As far as I can tell, we've put a compelling offer together, which sounds like it has the best payment terms to Pboro, however the player himself seems to favour WestHam, perhaps he has family down there from his Dagenham days, plus they're favourites for the Prem and along with their rich history and 60,000 seater stadium it's all too much to ignore. Brighton's rich owner however has put the cat amongst the pigeons

If he goes to Brighton it highlights his lack of ambition IMO.

He's 27 now, and his next move will probably determine whether he ever plays in the Premiership, so surely us or West Ham would give him the best chance. :dunno:

If he goes to Brighton it highlights his lack of ambition IMO.

He's 27 now, and his next move will probably determine whether he ever plays in the Premiership, so surely us or West Ham would give him the best chance. :dunno:

Exactly this!!

From what I've heard, he's either very close to joining Brighton or is pissing them about as much as he did us.

Before anyone asks, can't give my source but it's the usual friend of a friend, confident they are reliable though.

Why are people saying or agreeing Brighton lack ambition

They've a very rich owner (about half as rich as ours) who wants to bankroll them into the Premier League & along with their new ground things are looking rosey for them

I'd like to think we'll be comfortably above them in the pecking order & we probably will be, but they certainly don't lack ambition

Brighton are one of the most ambitious outfits in the league right now - but we are already a step ahead of them without doubt.

I'd fully understand if he chose West Ham or QPR ahead of us, but not them. We'll see anyway, I don't blame the bloke for weighing up all of his options.

Brighton are one of the most ambitious outfits in the league right now - but we are already a step ahead of them without doubt.

I'd fully understand if he chose West Ham or QPR ahead of us, but not them. We'll see anyway, I don't blame the bloke for weighing up all of his options.

Exactly this. I wouldn't join any firm until consulting all offers - if anything out of courtesy. Plus it sounds like he has a family to consider and their needs and interests to meet.

Chill out team lol

Archived