Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Craig Mackail-Smith

I wouldn't listen to talksport, they honestly don't know anything about this transfer.

Yeah, but apparently no one does at the moment. Info coming out all over the place regarding this transfer. One person saying one thing and then someone else saying another. It's like Chinese whispers at the moment.

well if he has gone, we dust ourselves off, kick him when he comes to the Walkers and move onto the new transfer target :ph34r:

i second this, the world doesn't begin and end with CMS .. We'll find someone better!

Exactly this. I wouldn't join any firm until consulting all offers - if anything out of courtesy. Plus it sounds like he has a family to consider and their needs and interests to meet.

Chill out team lol

You'll get nowhere in life with that attitude.

If a player does something you don't want them to do it's a calculated insult directed at you personally, and a stream of bile fuelled abuse aimed at them via any medium you can access is ENTIRELY JUSTIFIED.

People said that CMS would sign, and the fact that he's never said that makes no difference, my little heart will be broken and SOMEBODY MUST PAY

No Yak, no Maynard & now no CMS

My last weeks record highs of optimisim are diminishing

TalkSport saying from their source that Brighton were the most thorough & urgent of all the clubs, he spoke to WHU, QPR, us and Brighton

TalkSport saying from their source that Brighton were the most thorough & urgent of all the clubs, he spoke to WHU, QPR, us and Brighton

So urgent they were the last ones to have a bid accepted.

No Yak, no Maynard & now no CMS

My last weeks record highs of optimisim are diminishing

i wouldnt be surprised if Sven try's to get the Yak deal done again or something

Are Forest still faves for Maynard? If we've missed out on Yak, CMS & Maynard we're going to find it tough to score enough goals for a top 2 spot

QPR and Norwich didn't have wonder strikers. You just need someone who clicks in your system like Holt did for Norwich.

Archived