Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Craig Mackail-Smith

He had his medical at Brighton today and apparently always maintained Brighton were his first choice, no idea why though!

Maybe he didn't think he was ready to step up a level too far.

Move on.

QPR and Norwich didn't have wonder strikers. You just need someone who clicks in your system like Holt did for Norwich.

And he turned out to be an absolute steal - cost Norwich less than £1m.

I wish there were more Grant Holts and less Nicky Maynards and Craig Mackail-Smiths out there.

IanStringerBBC Ian Stringer

@

@Fourth_Official @cc_star @talksportdrive @halbpro he had a meeting with Sven last week and remains a possibility I'm told

Stringer had to get involved.

Craig Mackail-Smith has revealed he wants to go right to the very top in football. The Peterborough striker is set to leave London Road after netting 80 goals in 185 appearances.

And the 27-year-old hitman who was called up to Scotland’s squad for the international friendly with Brazil earlier this year told talkSPORT he has the ambition to push himself into the top-flight.

Speaking to Kick Off he said: “I want to go to the top. That’s my aim. That’s the reason I play football, I want to play at the highest level"...

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/football-league/7563/2/exclusive-mackail-smith-i-want-play-highest-level

Brighton it is then Craig! :thumbsup:

:crylaugh:

You'll get nowhere in life with that attitude.

If a player does something you don't want them to do it's a calculated insult directed at you personally, and a stream of bile fuelled abuse aimed at them via any medium you can access is ENTIRELY JUSTIFIED.

People said that CMS would sign, and the fact that he's never said that makes no difference, my little heart will be broken and SOMEBODY MUST PAY

This !!

I feel CMS has defiled my whole family, up to an including my great aunt Matila, (for whom I have previously held no real affinity). I shall personally start my revenge-fuelled quest at his antics by boycotting all Belgian products at Sainsbury's (unless they're on offer - which would just be silly to ignore).

Don't need to be disparaging to Brighton

They're as ambitious as us (if you take their ground into account, perhaps more ambitious), I just assumed they were a year behind and perhaps not ready to sign England's top scorer ahead of us, WHU & QPR... Obviously I was wrong

Archived