Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Craig Mackail-Smith

Who Cares! Remember we only players who are committed to the cause he obviously saw it differently win some lose some!!

hes not even that proven in this league anyways!!

Sven really needs to push BCFC and Maynard!! now he would be quality!

If CMS doesn't come to us, which is looking likely, then I can't say I'm too fussed to be honest. Also, if it means that we continue our pursuit of Maynard then it may be for the best. Maynard > CMS all day for me.

Will be disappointed but wont be going off on one like the gers fans did over danns u turn. Wherever he goes is obviously the better deal for him which is fair enough. Like has been said on here, if it were me getting offers from companies i would take time and make sure of making the correct decision for me & my family.

Some of the abuse being given out from leicester fans on twitter and the like is simply childish!!

Really hope he doesn't sign to be honest, just the next Rory Fallon, Billy Sharp, Sam Parkin, Matt Fryatt, James Hayter, Izale McLeod, Charlie Austin, Lee Trundle League One Top Goalscorer who will fade to average at best once in the Championship. Hence why he only scored about 10 goals when he last played at this level.

Please don't anyone go onto the Brighton boards and post crap about CMS etc etc. People like that look like ******, look at the transfer of Danns and KS - people like that just look like jealous pissy teenagers.

Please don't anyone go onto the Brighton boards and post crap about CMS etc etc. People like that look like ******, look at the transfer of Danns and KS - people like that just look like jealous pissy teenagers.

I assumed they were Jealous pissy teenagers.

Guest Mee-9

Fair play to the lad, no hard feelings towards the bloke at all.

Come on then sven. Sign Yakubu.

Archived