Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Craig Mackail-Smith

To be fair to the lad, he'll be worshipped by all 6000 fans when the season kicks off! whistle.gif

....erm...slightly out of date...we have already sold 18500 season tickets....lol.

Can understand everyones frustration...and possible dis-belief if he does sign for Brighton...(I,ll believe it when I see it too...!).

Whoever he signs for...good luck this season.......used to live for many years in Leics....lovely people.

....erm...slightly out of date...we have already sold 18500 season tickets....lol.

Can understand everyones frustration...and possible dis-belief if he does sign for Brighton...(I,ll believe it when I see it too...!).

Whoever he signs for...good luck this season.......used to live for many years in Leics....lovely people.

Good luck to you too sir.. :thumbup:

Hand on heart.. I didnt want him anyway.

Not for £3 million...

Move on people - move on.

Same, he could easily crumble, anyway this wont please the owners too much, missing out on a top target, I suspect the next Maynard bid to be a very very serious one.

Sky Sports website has confirmed that Mackail-Smith has joined Brighton.

Is he deluded?

I know they have backing, but mid-table mediocrity surely turned down the Premier League and the two favourites in the Championship for Brighton.

Transfer shocker, bring in Maynard or we might aswell kiss our hopes of goals goodbye.

Good luck to you to. Although you did very well last season, and look ambitious this season, whether I want him or not, I cannot understand what you have offered that we/QPR/Norwich/WHU couldn't offer? :S

No offence, but I'm sure you'd believe that us/West Ham have much more promotion chance, and QPR and Norwich are Prem! I'm sure any of us could match wages you'd offer.

Only thing I could possibly think of is that at Brighton he'd be guaranteed a starting spot... not so much at us and the others?

Didn't expect this. Apologise for leading everyone on even though everyone was adamant he was coming here. All the haters feel free to bash me.

Archived