Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Craig Mackail-Smith

Didn't expect this. Apologise for leading everyone on even though everyone was adamant he was coming here. All the haters feel free to bash me.

You're only tell us what you've been told mate, most of us on here respect you for that, you don't have to tell us.

Didn't expect this. Apologise for leading everyone on even though everyone was adamant he was coming here. All the haters feel free to bash me.

Anything can happen in football. Even the Posh chairman EXPECTED him to sign for us.

Any ideas on why he signed for them over us and others, or what he wanted, cause I'm baffled.

Is he deluded?

I know they have backing, but mid-table mediocrity surely turned down the Premier League and the two favourites in the Championship for Brighton.

At Brighton he has a chance to be a major player.

And I don't know where everyone on here has got this assumption that Brighton will definitely be on their way back down next season. They may have lost Bennett but there's still some capable players down there.

No need to apologise. If you did the best you could with the information you had at the time, there is nothing to apologise for.

Not your fault mate. No apologies necessary whatsoever. You can only go on what you are told. As i've said before, we all appreciate the info you give to us. You don't have to do it, but you do. Just goes to show, anything really CAN happen in football.

Sky Sports website has confirmed that Mackail-Smith has joined Brighton.

Is he deluded?

I know they have backing, but mid-table mediocrity surely turned down the Premier League and the two favourites in the Championship for Brighton.

Transfer shocker, bring in Maynard or we might aswell kiss our hopes of goals goodbye.

Why? We finished 5th when we got promoted... would probably, well maybe have been higher if we'd have signed England's top scorer too

I'm a bit disappointed over this, hopefully we can appeal to the Yak or Maynard now... Can't see Nugent & Evans firing us into the top 2

Not a problem - everyone gets it wrong sometimes, even ME.

Anything can happen in football. Even the Posh chairman EXPECTED him to sign for us.

Any ideas on why he signed for them over us and others, or what he wanted, cause I'm baffled.

I'm lost for words. Can only think it was down to family as we offered him the best personal terms.

Fvck sakes you shouldnt have to apologise!! You passed on good info. Some of the haters on here are the same ones that are 'bashing' people on twitter. Obviously nothing better to do. You still have a positive K/D ratio in terms of information given anyway.

Fvck em!!

Dont worry Bert, prefer to have your info on the boards than just speculation you cant be blamed for a player changing his mind.

It would seem CMS agent done a good job securing him the best deal. Hopefully Leicester are looking to make a statement in the Transfer market and only offered CMS mid range wages as a bit part player??

What we only have Howard and Waghorn so far that's not good enough.

Ched Evans is just shit, while Derbyshire is decent but won't score past 10 goals.

We need big and we need quick buys, Nugent, Maynard or Billy Sharp two of them is a must.

Am I missing something? Have Brighton had a turnaround in fortunes or something and are now a rich club?

Fair enough not coming to Leicester but I'm baffeled that he turned down west ham and QPR!

I'm lost for words. Can only think it was down to family as we offered him the best personal terms.

Don't worry about it dude, sounds like it all changed over the weekend and they've done what we couldn't, get his signature while he was interested in signing. These things happen.

Archived