Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Craig Mackail-Smith

Saw him a few times last year and he has improved his finishing,runs like fook and because of that creates chances.3 mill NO 1.5mill yes,what alot seem to forget is players like Grant Holt were lower leagues,Darren Bent played in the same league as my mates not a million years ago.it does not always have to be a big name from the prem .

I don't understand why people are turning their noses up at him, his track record over the last few seasons is superb.

I think it will have a little to do with him being at posh-not the most attractive club and one we've had a strained relationship with recently.

That and possibly the feeling we should be aiming our sights higher than this.

JohnVerrall John Verrall

@

Haha! I think that's a mutual feeling but Leicester will probably be able to pay bigger wages than Wigan, for instance.

JohnVerrall John Verrall

I fully expect Leicester to gain promotion this year and I'm sure Mackail-Smith will think that too. Funds mean large wages can be offered.

JohnVerrall John Verrall

@ I believe he could, yeah. I'm not entirely sure where CMS will end up. So many clubs linked. Leicester are current favs.

just found these tweets picked out a few , the guy writes the peterborough united blog!

If we were to sign him, I think the obvious question would be why did we sell Fryatt? Aren't they in the same mould?

Are you being serious? Apologies if I've not detected the sarcasm here but...how are Fryatt and CMS in the 'same mould'?

CMS – very quick, energetic, plays on the last shoulder but isn’t a clinical finisher (despite the number of goals at League 1/League 2 level). Bit of a headless chicken but creates chances with his pure pace and work rate.

Fryatt – relatively slower, but a player with a clever footballing brain and good feet. I would suggest that Fryatt is a better finisher too, but probably isn’t subject to the same number of goal scoring opportunities owing to his lack of pace and/or outstanding physical attributes.

I think it will have a little to do with him being at posh-not the most attractive club and one we've had a strained relationship with recently.

That and possibly the feeling we should be aiming our sights higher than this.

We have? :unsure:

Archived