Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peterborofox

Central Masters Football

http://www.mastersfootball.com/Events/SelcoCentralMasters.asp

Ayone going to this this year? Went in 2009 and really enjoyed it. I'm hoping to go again this year though we were very poor last year but have had a bit of a shake up with the squad by the look of it.

Team:

Dale Belford (gk)

Paul Groves

David Oldfield ©

Lee Philpott

Jamie Lawrence

Steve Walsh (TBC)

Barry Hayles

Muzzy Izzett (TBC)

Good news that Walshy will be wearing the blue of Leicester again. Whilst Barry Hayles is back, swapping Fulham for Leicester.

Other teams in it: Forest, Notts C, Derby, Stoke, Posh.

Might go, but 6 teams playing, starting at 7pm is the winner decided on the night or is it over a couple of dates?

It gets split into two groups (three and three) the winner of each group plays each other and the winner of that game is the overall winner.

Even though there is more teams its not as god as just having 4 teasm liek it usually is, means you may only play two games in the whole night opposed to the minimum of three.

Jamie Lawrence

I'm not going to watch because Jamie Lawrence was part of an armed gang that robbed a bank, consequently getting put in prison.

(in reference to LCFC looking at Marlon King).

I'm not going to watch because Jamie Lawrence was part of an armed gang that robbed a bank, consequently getting put in prison.

(in reference to LCFC looking at Marlon King).

Except Lawrence was remorseful for his crimes and served his time whereas King isn't and arguably hasn't.

Except Lawrence was remorseful for his crimes and served his time whereas King isn't and arguably hasn't.

As long as he's remorseful for it then.....

Might try and get down to this, would much prefer it if Walsh and Muzzy are playing though

Archived