Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
anotherharboroughfox

Modern Warfare 3

Guest Mee-9

MW3? You know you're out of ideas when, heh.

Getting a bit bored of these ridiculous "communist nation X invades America" games, though.

Communist nation X invades America, England, France and Germany.

Look at the other videos.

Battlefield 3 will wipe the floor with this. :whistle:

So true,

It looks like the two will be released within a week, according to gamefly (Android App)

Will be getting Battlefield instead, not full of twats

They can release any old crap with the Call of Duty label and people will buy it. They don't even have to try.

I just hope they can add something innovative as the COD games just seem to be exactly the same each time.

On machinima and IGN homepage? I doubt they'd post fake vids :dunno:

Seen something on another forum that they were. Highly doubt it is fake because it looks amazing but its something I've seen.. :dunno:

Seen something on another forum that they were. Highly doubt it is fake because it looks amazing but its something I've seen.. :dunno:

I have seen a few fake ones, people just used the mw2 story bits and tried making it look like mw3 by continuing a vague story over. I think this is real. Looks good :P

Still im hoping BF3 drops a tactical nuke on MW3! :fc:

Guest Mee-9

There not fake, They've been tweeted by the Community managers and other IW employees.

And retailers are now taking pre-orders

Archived