Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sven-your-smiling

Call Of Duty: Black Ops

MW2 = BLOPS > COD4.

COD4 was great at the time but it feels dated now. MW2 had some great features and, if you play it on a proper format (instead of getting free nukes playing against 'tards on PSN,) is still pretty challenging. :thumbup:

PS: Brink > all of them (hopefully.)

MW2 = BLOPS > COD4.

COD4 was great at the time but it feels dated now. MW2 had some great features and, if you play it on a proper format (instead of getting free nukes playing against 'tards on PSN,) is still pretty challenging. :thumbup:

PS: Brink > all of them (hopefully.)

Don't get your hopes up, I've heard brink is fooking shite.

I am terrible at Black Ops.

My typical game.

Spawn. Walk 10 yards. Dead. Spawn. Dead. Spawn. Relieved to still not be dead yet. Dead. Spawn. Fire 2 rounds straight in someones face but they are still alive somehow. Dead. Repeat.

Don't get your hopes up, I've heard brink is fooking shite.

Brink is ok, they fudged up with the game modes and the fact that you play against bots half the time online, stats system is crap.

Other than that it's a pretty decent game.

Best weapon for me on Black ops is a M16 Acog

Brink is ok, they fudged up with the game modes and the fact that you play against bots half the time online, stats system is crap.

Other than that it's a pretty decent game.

Best weapon for me on Black ops is a M16 Acog

If your good with the M16 then fair play not many people can use that gun, why a acog site though? They are shit!!

If your good with the M16 then fair play not many people can use that gun, why a acog site though? They are shit!!

Most people think that, but equipped with the M16 it's a deadly combo :)

Picking of targets with a headshot from range is a gauranteed one shot (or burst I suppose) kill. As the ACOG zooms in slightly you have a better chance of getting kills from opposite the map lol. Extremly effective on Jungle, Array, Radiation, WMD.

Granted it's pathetic at close range which is why I also rock automatic pistols. My K:D is 2.7 on 4th prestige so can't be that bad :P

On smaller/closed space maps like Nuke Town, Summit, Launch... I use a stoner (Blue crosshair sight)

Who can't use the M16? It's point and kill.

Just because every noob in the game is running around spray firing madly with a FAMAS doesn't make every other gun hard. :P

I use the M16 with a Reflex, easily my favourite scope in blops. Granted it's not as ludicrously powerful as it was in MW2 but it's still a two hit kill at most ranges.

Just because every noob in the game is running around spray firing madly with a FAMAS doesn't make every other gun hard. :P

I use the M16 with a Reflex, easily my favourite scope in blops. Granted it's not as ludicrously powerful as it was in MW2 but it's still a two hit kill at most ranges.

My point with the M16 is, you have to have good accuracy if you don't with it being three burst fire someone could turn round and pop you off just like that.

My point with the M16 is, you have to have good accuracy if you don't with it being three burst fire someone could turn round and pop you off just like that.

True, that's why I find using the ACOG at range gives the advantage, if I do miss and give away my position I can most of the time run away.

I've freely admitted how much of a noob i am but the only other gun i could use was the sub machine gun thing that fired a million shots a second.

My TV is so old that i just can't see far enough into the distance to use a sniper or shoot with any real accuracy so i have to go for volume of shots rather than quality.

Archived