Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sven-your-smiling

Call Of Duty: Black Ops

Karl, use the AK74U, very good for new players and is fantastic short range.

Oh and get a tidy telly.

I'd say there is to much recoil on that gun, if he has problems with killing people then the AK47U won't help him however it is a good gun!

Good for HQ'S and HCTF

The AK47U is one of the most annoying weapons in the game! only because it's so good everyone uses it lol

I didn't find any recoil on it to be honest, it's just like a rifle aswell with the distance and damage. Good fire rate and mobility makes it awesome, I will not conform to it though.

I refused to use the 74u for ages but tbh it's just FUN. Mararathon pro, lightweight pro and steady aim pro if I remember correctly. What an enjoyable class. Just bombing round brapping fools.

My alt class was ghost pro, warlord pro, silenced reflex m16. <3

Ps: I miss my silenced, hb sensor TAR!

I refused to use the 74u for ages but tbh it's just FUN. Mararathon pro, lightweight pro and steady aim pro if I remember correctly. What an enjoyable class. Just bombing round brapping fools.

My alt class was ghost pro, warlord pro, silenced reflex m16. <3

Ps: I miss my silenced, hb sensor TAR!

lol lol

I just to run around with the L96 and the python. Never got into BO like I wanted to.

the best gun on the game by far is the: SNIPER L96A1. fantastic 1 shot one kill gun and also awesome for qucikscopes

Though I much prefer being a gunner than a sniper in a fps, I found that the maps in black ops are terrible for sniping, to enclosed, too many buildings and obstacles.

the best gun on the game by far is the: SNIPER L96A1. fantastic 1 shot one kill gun and also awesome for qucikscopes

You can't quickscope on Black Ops, can you? :unsure:

I played MW2 the other day for the first time in ages. Was playing agaisnt some of the top GB EU ranked snipers, you know what's coming... There's them with the interventions I was last alive four of them left and I had the Famas out, took all of them out and you should of heard them in game chat lol

Also why do people moan about 'hardscoping'?

If you are struggling, I would suggest using Ghost as first perk. Most of the best players are complete radar whores. I prefer Flak Jacket Pro myself now but Ghost really helped me early on.

I started off terribly on this as it was my first FPS, my KD was about 0.3 for a while. I have almost bought it up to 1 now and go easily positive nearly every game and am never near the bottom of the score board.

The easiest class to do well with:

Galil or Famas with silencer

Frag

Concussion

Claymore

1) Ghost

2) Sleight of Hand

3) Hacker

Run spy plane, counter spy plane and napalm strike for achievable kill streaks.

Stick to the edges of the maps, use cover and don't run around like a headless chicken. The best advice I can think of.

Hahahahaha. :crylaugh:

I am not condoning camping, honest. It's a boring way to play and you don't learn anything in doing so. It's just that running round like a loony is only the best way to play if you have amazing reflexes (I certainly haven't when compared to veterans of the game).

I found a slower moving more methodical approach helped me loads in TDM in the days where I was crap.

• 1 month later...

Galil suppressed with multi ammo is my new ting. Didn't take me as long as i suspected to get back involved after prestiging.

Gonna sit in my pants and play this when i get in later if you're involved finners/syston. You don't have to be in your pants.

Call of duty is insanely easy online. Biggest tips you should get is, switch your eyes to the UAV/MAP constantly to see where your enemies are, always have UAV and counter UAV on as counter UAV will really mess with the team, also try not to sprint constantly, i find most times i die is because I'm sprinting. Oh and switch to tactical and do the ole prone shots, never fails for me

Galil suppressed with multi ammo is my new ting. Didn't take me as long as i suspected to get back involved after prestiging.

Gonna sit in my pants and play this when i get in later if you're involved finners/syston. You don't have to be in your pants.

Wat prestige r u

Guest Mee-9

Call of duty is insanely easy online. Biggest tips you should get is, switch your eyes to the UAV/MAP constantly to see where your enemies are, always have UAV and counter UAV on as counter UAV will really mess with the team, also try not to sprint constantly, i find most times i die is because I'm sprinting. Oh and switch to tactical and do the ole prone shots, never fails for me

Thats what I do with the UAV.

Constantly keep glimpsing at the map in the corner. I don't like Tactical layouts. It's got to be default for me.

Archived