Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Pro Evo 12

FIFA > PES

That is all.

Never used to be the case, though. PES 4, 5 and 6 were much better than their FIFA equivalents just as FIFA 97 and 98 were better than the ISS of the time. Who knows when it may swing back the other way?

Worth watching both. :thumbup:

Never used to be the case, though. PES 4, 5 and 6 were much better than their FIFA equivalents just as FIFA 97 and 98 were better than the ISS of the time. Who knows when it may swing back the other way?

Worth watching both. :thumbup:

I know mate, PES used to be a whole lot better than FIFA but i was only referring to current versions being release :thumbup:

PES got close to being better than Fifa a few years back, since then its done nothing than go backwards as Fifa got from strength to strength.

Between '98 and about '08/09 PES WAS better than FIFA. Way better. FIFA still aint that great imo, nothing like real football which PES kinda got close to a few years back. PES is just bad now, which is quite inexplicable.

PES 2008/2009/2010 are some of the worst football games ever made. I havn't really played 2011 other than the demo but it still doesn't feel right. It's weird how they changed it completely when they had the perfect formula back in the day. There is such a thing as a game being too real and I think the games are too close to the real thing now which isn't necessarily a good thing.

And why do they always show slow-motion movements in pre-release videos?

Ashamed of what the real game looks like?

Yes, Pro Evolution was once the pinnacle of football game on consoles, but they've gone backwards in recent years.

I expect a "fancy" trailer coming up next - you know, just for Konami to emphasize how great the game looks when in fact it plays like s*it like all the ones before it.

Archived