Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Liamlcfc1

Alienware MX 11 laptop

Cost a shed load for what it is. Might as well buy a desktop for what one of those buggers costs. Also there are a whole host of options and variances in them so impossible to say how good it is without knowing the specs.

There amazing for gaming. Thee processor combined with the graphics card can run endless amounts of things at once, they're insane. My friend has one, can run Skype, MSN, about 10 tabs on Chrome, Warcraft, Steam, YouTube and more without any lag on about a 2MB download speed. It's annoying cause I'm stuck with a shitty one that can't run shit all <_<

There amazing for gaming. Thee processor combined with the graphics card can run endless amounts of things at once, they're insane. My friend has one, can run Skype, MSN, about 10 tabs on Chrome, Warcraft, Steam, YouTube and more without any lag on about a 2MB download speed. It's annoying cause I'm stuck with a shitty one that can't run shit all <_<

Thanks for the info I play a lot of football management games and want to play cod on it my laptop at the mo is pretty *hit so looking forward to this had looked up all the specs just wanted to know from personal use so thanks

Thanks for the info I play a lot of football management games and want to play cod on it my laptop at the mo is pretty *hit so looking forward to this had looked up all the specs just wanted to know from personal use so thanks

I have used one as well, in my opinion there are well worth it, if you are a keen gamer (like yourself). And want to run multiple things at once with no problem. Just out of interest how much is this laptop costing you?

With the model you are getting I've read the speakers are down-firing so if you intend on playing music it can be quite muffled if your laptop is on your lap.

It's a brill piece of kit though, well worth the money IMO.

I have used one as well, in my opinion there are well worth it, if you are a keen gamer (like yourself). And want to run multiple things at once with no problem. Just out of interest how much is this laptop costing you?

With the model you are getting I've read the speakers are down-firing so if you intend on playing music it can be quite muffled if your laptop is on your lap.

It's a brill piece of kit though, well worth the money IMO.

its about £490 people say its better to get desktop but hate them got one atm along with my laptop giving it to my sister for her uni work as i do more gaming and that got most of my stuff saved on steam which it comes with so just need to download it all

As I've wanked over in other threads, I've recently just got an m15x - it's absolutely incredible. Runs the latest games with 0 lag on Ultra settings and I can happily alt-tab and mess around on Chrome whilst stuff is loading.

Would make sure you actually realise how small the 11x is before you buy one, though. I mean it's not a notebook, it's a netbook, it's absolutely minuscule.

As I've wanked over in other threads, I've recently just got an m15x - it's absolutely incredible. Runs the latest games with 0 lag on Ultra settings and I can happily alt-tab and mess around on Chrome whilst stuff is loading.

Would make sure you actually realise how small the 11x is before you buy one, though. I mean it's not a notebook, it's a netbook, it's absolutely minuscule.

It's the same size as a iPad ive read

It's the same size as a iPad ive read

So why would you want a gaming laptop the size of an ipad? Seriously now.

Not trying to put you off given you've already bought it but these things are designed as top of the line gaming machines. Seems a bit odd to pick an 11" screen for one. :P

So why would you want a gaming laptop the size of an ipad? Seriously now.

Not trying to put you off given you've already bought it but these things are designed as top of the line gaming machines. Seems a bit odd to pick an 11" screen for one. :P

I want to be able to take it when I go out and don't fancy carrying a big 15inc one around

I want to be able to take it when I go out and don't fancy carrying a big 15inc one around

That is tiny! You'll need a magnifying glass for FM on that 11".

I smell intergrated graphics.

Obv, but the only games I play on it are FM, Age of Empires :ph34r: and occasionally Left 4 Dead when we LAN (runs alright for a couple of hours on med/low graphics). Not too big a fan of PC gaming so I've got the Xbox for Fifa, F1, Bad Company 2 so suits me.

I'd blatantly get one if I was raking it in/didn't have a console/was a big fps fan but I don't think i'd get my moneys worth if I did.

Archived