Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Christoph

The Witcher 2

Anyone got this game? Currently installing it, doesn't seem to be a lot of reviews out because reviewers didn't get their copy until release date, but apprantley it's supposed to be one heck of a game and a massive improvement on the 1st. The story is supposed to be the strong point so really looking forward to getting stuck in

It's tempting. I used to be big into the genre when I was younger.

Nowadays I'm just a bit disinterested. I thought Dragon Age was ridiculously over-hyped and the Elder Scrolls games just bore me to tears. Have heard very, very mixed things about the original Witcher, too. Mh.

The first Witcher was absolutely brilliant. However, it is certainly the bastion of the hardcore gamer or RPG nerd. I love RPG games and I thought it was one of the best I've played, my friends were the same. People I know who are more in to casually gaming (Like I am now) hated it, though.

The first Witcher was absolutely brilliant. However, it is certainly the bastion of the hardcore gamer or RPG nerd. I love RPG games and I thought it was one of the best I've played, my friends were the same. People I know who are more in to casually gaming (Like I am now) hated it, though.

Yeh they've made the combat a lot better compared to the first one, now the combat is more like Fable, so its a lot easier. It certainly is quite a long nerd game but if you enjoyed Oblivion etc then you have to ge tthis. The choices you get feel a lot more realistic and there are 16 different endings apparently. Plus the choices aren't just "good choice/ evil choice" a lot are more to do with the story and how you would go about with it.

Archived