Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Playstation 3

Briefly, my controller only now ever works if its still plugged in. The battery is not flat, but when i take the cable out the controller, the controller just constantly flashes red with those little LED lights.

any ideas?

I think I have a similar problem.

I have three cables, two of which are faulty, and the two faulty cables don't charge the controller up. Plus I get a constant message in the top right hand side of the screen which reads 'the controller if flat' but when I plug it in, the message says 'all USB devices are charged up fully'.

Different problem to mine then, as I don't get any messages about a flat battery.

I've just tried it again- pulled the cable out, the lights flash a few times then go out. So I press the ps button which should then turn the wireless on. All that happens is that I get several more flashes then it goes blank

Different problem to mine then, as I don't get any messages about a flat battery.

I've just tried it again- pulled the cable out, the lights flash a few times then go out. So I press the ps button which should then turn the wireless on. All that happens is that I get several more flashes then it goes blank

Buy a new one £35

turn your playstation off... Plug your controller in and turn the playstation on by holding the button in the middle of the pad, when you unlplug, press the middle button on control pad again and it should sync.

Edit: Failing that try getting a pencil or something, and on the back of the controller there's a reset button. Press it with the pencil or pen or whatever you have. Then plug the controller in with the usb cable and press the PS button.

Archived