Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Elders Scrolls V Skyrim

• 4 weeks later...

It's Solsteim - been there, done that (in Morrowind)

Do you ever get bored of pissing on everything you yourself enjoyed when you were a bit younger?

Morrowind is over a decade old, half the population of Foxes Talk was less than ten when it was current. It's well worth revisiting with a new engine and a more advanced game.

Do you ever get bored of pissing on everything you yourself enjoyed when you were a bit younger?

Morrowind is over a decade old, half the population of Foxes Talk was less than ten when it was current. It's well worth revisiting with a new engine and a more advanced game.

Look, just cos System Shock 2 is better than Bioshock don't get your knickers in a twist! I'm more than a little interested in seeing what Solsteim looks like with the new game engine and if my memory of the old game will mean that I find my way around it easily. It's quite a logical inclusion as an expansion - I was merely saying it had been used before.

And for the record, I am hugely anticipating Bioshock Infinite!

Look, just cos System Shock 2 is better than Bioshock don't get your knickers in a twist! I'm more than a little interested in seeing what Solsteim looks like with the new game engine and if my memory of the old game will mean that I find my way around it easily. It's quite a logical inclusion as an expansion - I was merely saying it had been used before.

And for the record, I am hugely anticipating Bioshock Infinite!

Nah iz not.

Do you think he complains when they release another GTA in the same areas? Like when they went back to New York in GTA IV

Like to London you mean?

9529_full.jpg

No other game taught me as many swearwords as this one.

Never played GTA London (did play the original on my PS1), but soem European scenery and cars might be fun. Would love to see the Cossie make a come back!

Edited by Trav Le Bleu

• 1 month later...

Came across this guy in the DLC the other night

Completely kicked my ass! and this wasnt even on hard! lol

He's a character from the Elder Scrolls III they added as an easter egg

Is it sad that I remember Karstag Castle from Morrowind? NW corner of Solsthiem. In fairness, I think it was the end of the main storyline there.

Reading through this thread has motivated me enough to give Elder Scrolls another go. I purchased it when it was released, but somehow lost interest rather quickly.

I think I really need to get into this game and level up accordingly - the main frustration was encountering enemies too powerful too early into the game, dying many unsatisfactory deaths.

Reading through this thread has motivated me enough to give Elder Scrolls another go. I purchased it when it was released, but somehow lost interest rather quickly.

I think I really need to get into this game and level up accordingly - the main frustration was encountering enemies too powerful too early into the game, dying many unsatisfactory deaths.

It's starts off a bit challanging, soon becomes ridiculously easy if you have any sense about how you kit yourself up.

Compared to something like Dark Souls it's a walk in the park unless you whack the difficulty up ridiculously high.

Skyrim was meant to last for ages, it lasted a day, fag game, burn it. Even with a fully levelled character it is still gay. Nothing beats a shotgun to the face yeah, but an axe, oh come on. But yeah enjoy playing it if you like that kind of thing. Fag

Lasted a day? I've spent 100+ hours on it, yeah it's repetitive but it's still a good game

I started having a crack on this a month or so ago. Some of the slow-mo's of Arrow kills are marvellous.

Never played this kind of game before and thought dragons and wizards were wrong, but got to admit it's pretty addictive. It was a bit complicated at first with all the menus, story and that, but you soon pick it up.

Tried my new headphones on it the other day and was walking through some trees on a hill, turned round and there's this flipping bear about 1 foot away who does this loud noise and makes me nearly fling the controller over the room lol Made me reet jump.

Took that Anneke in a cave and boned her on a silver ore vein then said 'It's time for us to part ways'. She loved it and I cracked on through the cave and battered some Draugr's or something. A very manly game. Also had a naked fist fight with Uthgerd. She loved it and paid me some gold. Now got 3 ho's back at the yard. Uthgerd, Rayya and Ysolda the wife. Hired a bard for the house but he turned out to be a bloke so gave him his P45 and told him to f*&k off out of it.

Love those undead things that make a short noise and release some power on you. Great noise. Got sent flying by some kind of shout the other day but not sure what it was that did it. That Sanguine Rose is decent but I've come across a few things that have smashed him.

Surprisingly good game. I normally get bored after 20 hours nowadays on a game but must have done over 50 on this so far. I'm a Khajjit.

• Like 2

I rented this, was a good game but played it at the wrong time to really get into it! I did use the glitch to get my character max level 100 talk or whatever it was, so basically you could always talk your way out of getting arrested etc.