Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haydos

Girl banned from cup final because........

Stupid, the best players should be able to play. I can only hope that one day we will see a woman in the premier league.

No thank you.

Womens football for women, mens football for men.

I wouldn't be allowed to play in my local girls cup final, don't see why a girl should be allowed to play in the boys.

Except she's not playing in a 'boys' team, she's playing in a 'mixed' team. I know this because there is a mix of genders on the team....at least two.

Of course she should be able to play and our backward FA should change the rules to allow mixed teams until a much later age. If someone is good to play, they should regardless of gender.

The English FA don't know their arse from their elbow. :rolleyes: If people are truly worried about smaller persons playing men's football in case of injury then shouldn't Messi be stopped from playing as well? :dunno:

No thank you.

Womens football for women, mens football for men.

I just want to see the best... male/female...black/white....gay/straight. All should have the opportunity to play at the highest level they can achieve.

Except she's not playing in a 'boys' team, she's playing in a 'mixed' team. I know this because there is a mix of genders on the team....at least two.

Of course she should be able to play and our backward FA should change the rules to allow mixed teams until a much later age. If someone is good to play, they should regardless of gender.

But the RULES state that it shouldnt be mixed teams... thats the whole reason why she wasnt allowed to play...

But the RULES state that it shouldnt be mixed teams... thats the whole reason why she wasnt allowed to play...

But only the rules in England, if the game was played in Scotland she'd have played.

Surely where a competition crosses borders efforts must be made to have a unified set of rules. You would wouldn't expect Man Utd to turn up to a Champions League game in Spain and get told Edwin van der Sar couldn't play because over 40's aren't allowed to play football in Spain. You can't let a team use something to help them be successful and then take it away at the final stage. They should have agreed on the rules before they even started.

If they're good enough, let them play. At that age it's fine to have mixed teams. I'd say the cut off should be around 14/15. There are some bloody good women footballers and managers who get the sum total of **** all recognition because of their gender. People may say it's a 'Man's sport' but it's still wrong.

Archived