Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Fifa 11 Online Pass

Hi guys had fifa 11 since the day it came out and i loaded it up today and it said that my online pass is missing and it wont let me buy one or try to redownload it??

Anyone know of a fix?

Cheers

Dan

Well, if you select I don't want online features at very bottom it normally goes away. I've got two online accounts and only ever entered one code. Don't worry about it, happens all the time. If what I said didn't work dashboard it then load again.

Hope this helps :)

Yeah got this as well today. Decided it was a subliminal message telling me to revise for my exam tomorrow so turned it off. But yeah, urgh, annoying whatever it was.

I was unable to put my online pass in for dirt 3 this afternoon. Emailed codemasters and apparantly xbox live marketplace was playing up and it has happened to a fair few people today.

I was unable to put my online pass in for dirt 3 this afternoon. Emailed codemasters and apparantly xbox live marketplace was playing up and it has happened to a fair few people today.

Ahh. Understanable now, second part of the new update is coming out. I've read its in six parts :l

Archived