Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

Most embarrassing story

DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE EASILY DISGUSTED.

My friend was using a vibrator on his girlfriend's forbidden area once, whilst doing her from behind. The battery ran out but he carried on anyway.. He got a bit carried away, and thumbed it in too far and lost it. Being the absolute lad that he is he carried on until he'd finished.. then explained to her what had happened..

She didn't believe him, and was searching round her room for it for some time. In the end she came to the conclusion that he was telling the truth, and rushed out of the room. He spent the next 10 minutes with his ear pressed up to the bathroom door, until he heard the *clunk* of it clashing with the toilet seat on it's way to freedom!

DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE EASILY DISGUSTED.

My friend was using a vibrator on his girlfriend's forbidden area once, whilst doing her from behind. The battery ran out but he carried on anyway.. He got a bit carried away, and thumbed it in too far and lost it. Being the absolute lad that he is he carried on until he'd finished.. then explained to her what had happened..

She didn't believe him, and was searching round her room for it for some time. In the end she came to the conclusion that he was telling the truth, and rushed out of the room. He spent the next 10 minutes with his ear pressed up to the bathroom door, until he heard the *clunk* of it clashing with the toilet seat on it's way to freedom!

No way.

:giggle:

Hmm. something tells me I wouldn't get away with "accidentally" kissing a pupil. >_<

Ms Foxy did :whistle:

I argued with a sub teacher for about 5 minutes claiming that she was my auntie, which she correctly refuted. I was P3 at the time though.

Spencer - great story lol.

Spencer - lol

not going to reveal my most embarrasing story on here, all i'll say is it involves a teacher and i was in year 2 at the time.

Shit in her shoes?

Finished a job at 10pm in a village outside leicester, pulled a girl on the bus to town (meaning I still had to get another bus to mine) and she offered to pay for me to get into fanclub and for my drinks, brilliant I thought.

I couldn't afford to get back to mine and was too lazy to walk, I ended up shagging her at her house - she paid the taxi - purely to save a 45 minute walk, anyway I fell asleep half way through and her dad chased me out in the morning, I then had to go through the shame of ringing my mum to come and pick me up from the arse end of nowhere and trying to bullshit how I'd ended up there for the whole car journey. Niiiice.

Finished a job at 10pm in a village outside leicester, pulled a girl on the bus to town (meaning I still had to get another bus to mine) and she offered to pay for me to get into fanclub and for my drinks, brilliant I thought.

I couldn't afford to get back to mine and was too lazy to walk, I ended up shagging her at her house - she paid the taxi - purely to save a 45 minute walk, anyway I fell asleep half way through and her dad chased me out in the morning, I then had to go through the shame of ringing my mum to come and pick me up from the arse end of nowhere and trying to bullshit how I'd ended up there for the whole car journey. Niiiice.

lol, what did you end up telling your mum? Did the man catch you? And more importantly, how fit was the girl?

lol, what did you end up telling your mum? Did the man catch you? And more importantly, how fit was the girl?

Told her I'd been at a girls, no qualms about that, it was more explaining why I was sweating and half a mile from any other houses that was difficult... "I thought there was a bus stop down here". The dad gave up quite quickly and as for the girl... you wouldn't.

You said she paid for your drinks, and yet you didn't have enough to get back from town - hence you must not have had enough to get back from town in the first place, so why go into town?

Bus route from work, I worked in blaby and live near braunstone, so it was the 84 to town then I'd have to get another bus out. from town, Americanscott will back me up on this that I used to make a loss on most shifts, they'd put me in for like 2 hours and I'd end up spending a tenner on busses. This was a poor day where had I not gone back to the girls I'd have been faced with a long walk.

Archived