Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Legend_in_blue

Assassin's Creed Revelations

I completed this a couple months ago now after getting it for Christmas

And Im very disappointed in how this series has turned out, and is turning out

Loads of pointless bull where your stuck in the animus and have to do completely non assassin type of stuff whilst the future assassin bloke babbles on about his stupid past all emotional and complete cringe, which gets really solid and frustrating in bits too.

The storyline left me unfulfilled , theres only one city, and one underground themed town, the basis of the gameplay is just a different type of repetitive as before, the Altair storyline was just about how he couldn't keep his family and Assassins in check. And it all ended on this motherf***ing end of the world vibe I see everywhere everyday.

But oh no! It got worse !

Turns out they have been building this whole saga conspiracy theory weirdo-ism, so they can aim it all at the American market, where the next game, you wonder around the woods as an American republic fighter, killing Brits, who are all apparently Templars.

I loved the first 2-3, but I am *****d off now

Thanks Ubisoft Montreal, London, Paris, New York, Washington, Beunos Aires, Lisbon, Nicosia, Berlin, Rome, Milan, Moscow, Donetsk, Every Capitol on Earth! and your billions of programmers you put in the credits

:blush: > :) > lol > :wub: > :thumbup: > :thumbsup: > :fc: > :mellow: > :huh: > :glare: > :blink: > :| > :nono: > :mad: > :@

I completed this a couple months ago now after getting it for Christmas

And Im very disappointed in how this series has turned out, and is turning out

Loads of pointless bull where your stuck in the animus and have to do completely non assassin type of stuff whilst the future assassin bloke babbles on about his stupid past all emotional and complete cringe, which gets really solid and frustrating in bits too.

The storyline left me unfulfilled , theres only one city, and one underground themed town, the basis of the gameplay is just a different type of repetitive as before, the Altair storyline was just about how he couldn't keep his family and Assassins in check. And it all ended on this motherf***ing end of the world vibe I see everywhere everyday.

But oh no! It got worse !

Turns out they have been building this whole saga conspiracy theory weirdo-ism, so they can aim it all at the American market, where the next game, you wonder around the woods as an American republic fighter, killing Brits, who are all apparently Templars.

I loved the first 2-3, but I am *****d off now

Thanks Ubisoft Montreal, London, Paris, New York, Washington, Beunos Aires, Lisbon, Nicosia, Berlin, Rome, Milan, Moscow, Donetsk, Every Capitol on Earth! and your billions of programmers you put in the credits

:blush: > :) > lol > :wub: > :thumbup: > :thumbsup: > :fc: > :mellow: > :huh: > :glare: > :blink: > :| > :nono: > :mad: > :@

Yeah, it's set during the Civil war though, and you know what the say, history is written by the victor n all that, and they've made Connor half British to cover themselves.

Revelations was a poor game, I am quietly confident this one will be an improvement.

Archived