Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Tiger Woods 12 - The Masters

Couldn't find a topic specifically about TW12 so thought I'd kick one off.

Got this a couple of days ago mainly because I discovered you can save your round at any point, which may sound like a small selling point but on the previous version I had (TW10) you had to complete 18 holes once you'd started a round which is not always practical in my house!

Liking it so far, graphics look great and you start out as an amateur and progress to the PGA Tour and ultimately the Masters.

Anyone else got this?

Used to really enjoy TW games, as I got older they just became too easy. I'd regularly shoot rounds of -15 and my best round was about -28 which is stupid.

1) I think they should incorporate wind speed into the environment rather that telling you exactly in the top right.

2) Spin direction and extremity should be decided pre-shot so you can't just rescue a misplaced shot mid-flight.

3) Greens should be a bit less readable as after a while you know exactly where to hit shots because you've learned the system.

4) Tournaments should be more broadcasty as the presentation can be a bit dull.

I've not played it for a couple of years now though. What's this one like?

I might get this, used to get them all until about 08 I think, when I could never be arsed playing 18 holes before saving, but if you can stop start it'll be better.

Used to be boss at the as well, still play 07 on my xbox from time to time.

I might get this, used to get them all until about 08 I think, when I could never be arsed playing 18 holes before saving, but if you can stop start it'll be better.

Used to be boss at the as well, still play 07 on my xbox from time to time.

Its very addictive although i feel once i've qualified and played the Masters in my Tour mode i will lose interest.

Good laugh online, especially at Augusta.

May get this if its going on the cheap down blockbuster. played up until around 09 i think. they became virtually identical games though year after year, very little changed apart from the visuals.

Archived