Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

E3

As most of you are aware it's E3 this week,

so instead of having multiple threads on the gaming news, i thought we'd put it all in here.

any games you're looking at seeing?

As most of you are aware it's E3 this week,

so instead of having multiple threads on the gaming news, i thought we'd put it all in here.

any games you're looking at seeing?

Definately.

Assassins Creed Revelations (Ubisoft press conference 1030pm tonight about this)

Mass Effect 3

Elder Scrolls Skyrim

Batman Arkham City

Diablo 3

Dark Souls

There's probably more, but that's off the top of my head. What a year this will be (come November!)

Dead Island's initial trailer is the best thing ever.

Anyone watching any live streams? I tried to but I just couldn't.

Doesn't start until tomorrow

Definately.

Assassins Creed Revelations (Ubisoft press conference 1030pm tonight about this)

Mass Effect 3

Elder Scrolls Skyrim

Batman Arkham City

Diablo 3

Dark Souls

There's probably more, but that's off the top of my head. What a year this will be (come November!)

Blizzard are not attending the E3 now that they're doing Blizzcons. They've confirmed there will be no Diablo 3 feature or news for E3.

Also looking forward to the other titles you mention. In addition, I'm really looking forward to Torchlight 2 which WILL make an appearance at E3.

That doesn't include an announcement about Minecraft coming to Xbox, therefore it has no point.

That's K'nect Minecraft lol

No but it'll be dead exciting! New Nintendo console, the leaks make it sound quality!

Archived