Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sven-your-smiling

ESCALATION

the release date on ps3 has finally been announced being this friday (10th june.) treyarch have also announced that with the maps finally being out to buy there will also be a double points (xp) weekend.

there will be 5 new maps:

-zoo

-hotel

-convoy

-stockpile

-call of the dead (ZOMBIES)

hotel looks the best map, but i was wondering anyone with XBOX what are the best maps for sniping, search and destroy and team deathmatch.

Stockpile and Zoo are the only levels i like of those. Hotel and Convoy are ok too but they're all a nightmare for campers.

Haven't played Zombies yet i don't think. Finally got to level 44 to get the Comando last night so i can have a crack at summat else now i think.

I am an Xbox player and love the Hotel level. Not too impressed with the other ones, but that may change once I get used to them. I LOVE Call of the Dead though. I don't know why, but it is loads better than the previous zombie maps.

I am an Xbox player and love the Hotel level. Not too impressed with the other ones, but that may change once I get used to them. I LOVE Call of the Dead though. I don't know why, but it is loads better than the previous zombie maps.

I am terrible at Zombies - how are you sposed to get past Romero with that lightning nonsense on Call Of The Dead.

Was nice to see Sarah Michelle Geller and Danny Trejo though along with Michael Rooker from Mallrats

• 2 weeks later...

Had my xbox stolen before the last map pack came out and only just gotten a new one. On the plus side I'm back on COD - but what the hell is with all the map backs? THREE in the time I've been away from the game!? Mental.

Had my xbox stolen before the last map pack came out and only just gotten a new one. On the plus side I'm back on COD - but what the hell is with all the map backs? THREE in the time I've been away from the game!? Mental.

Hit me up with a friend request sugartits.

GeneralSmuts87.

Added Action Pope but theres no picture or owt so i dunno if thats you or not.

Think we just have the default green one.

It's shared with my flatmate by the way so don't spam it with game invites, I'll give you a heads up if I'm on.

I don't know if people know but you can share any download on the PS store with 4 other people after downloading yourself. So if you have 4 other people you know who want it the BO DLC it's only £2.20 each.

the release date on ps3 has finally been announced being this friday (10th june.) treyarch have also announced that with the maps finally being out to buy there will also be a double points (xp) weekend.

there will be 5 new maps:

-zoo.

The best map for sniping is convoy or hotel

-hotel

-convoy

-stockpile

-call of the dead (ZOMBIES)

hotel looks the best map, but i was wondering anyone with XBOX what are the best maps for sniping, search and destroy and team deathmatch.

Archived