Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Iphone4

Hi guys, i have a blackberry at the moment but it pisses me off so much its unreal. Its apps are wank, and so is the internet. The only good thing about it is bbm when it works!

Ive found an iphone 4 on quite a cheap contract, but i was wondering if anyone could give me a brief review about it eg camera internet etc.

Cheers

Dan

Whats the best network to have it on? Im not trying to be nasty but orange customer services are all indian and some i actually cannot understand cos they have a really strong accent

Whats the best network to have it on? Im not trying to be nasty but orange customer services are all indian and some i actually cannot understand cos they have a really strong accent

Orange i ain't got a problem with, they are brilliant for me, Iphone have there own customer services in Newcastle i think, never had a problem with them at all, not spoke to anyone in india either.

Guest Mee-9

Loads of my mates are making the swap from BB to Iphone.

I laugh in their faces as they used to rape their BB sideways.

I hate to sound like a fanboy but the iPhone is ****ing brilliant. Best piece of kit I've ever owned I reckon, I'd be lost without it.

Camera's top notch, the screen/display is second to none, plays videos with ease, Internet can be a bit dodgy on 3G admittidly but at home/on wifi it's perfectly fine.

I havn't even mentioned the App Store yet, has more apps that you could ever wish for and loads of them are free.

I like to think of the iPhone as the best on the market, I know someone's going to come along and prove me wrong with some geeky tech talk but it looks the best, it feels the best and I don't think I'll need another phone after this unless they really add something revolutionary to phones in the next few years.

Get one!

Guest Mee-9

Talking about Iphone 4's.

My contract with 02's up at the end of july, I can renew a month before that date, How would I go about doing it?

I've got an Iphone 3g, Wanting an Iphone 4 obviously.

Cheers in advance guys.

My contract with 02's up at the end of july, I can renew a month before that date, How would I go about doing it?

Cheers in advance guys.

If you sign in to your O2 account online then down the right hand side it says Upgrades, click on it and it will ask for your mobile number and will then text you an upgrade code.....and away you go!

Dont get an i4 though! I was all for getting one last week when i was due an upgrade but decided to get the Galaxy S2. Great bit of kit. pretty similar to i4 to be fair as far as layout goes but faster/bigger screen and available on a cheaper contract.

Not ney saying the i4 because its no doubt a great phone. i just fancied something android this time and was pleasantly suprised by this.

iPhone 4's are brilliant! Absolutely amazing and I love mine. iOS 5 is out soon as well!

I'm with 3, and I can't understand their Scottish customer services lol

Dont get an i4 though! I was all for getting one last week when i was due an upgrade but decided to get the Galaxy S2. Great bit of kit. pretty similar to i4 to be fair as far as layout goes but faster/bigger screen and available on a cheaper contract.

Yeah, that really modern phone that when I tried to take a photo on my mates which he got for his birthday I got a message saying "Battery too low to take photo" :crylaugh::|

Yeah, that really modern phone that when I tried to take a photo on my mates which he got for his birthday I got a message saying "Battery too low to take photo" :crylaugh::|

Well my 3gs wouldnt allow me to take photos when the battery was full...all phones have their weaknesses and to be fair apples products always feel complete and very smooth with their operations i just fancied a change and there is nothing that the i4 can do that the S2 cant. infact the S2 can generally do it quicker.

both quality phones though and it was a tough choice. dont regret it though.

Well my 3gs wouldnt allow me to take photos when the battery was full...all phones have their weaknesses and to be fair apples products always feel complete and very smooth with their operations i just fancied a change and there is nothing that the i4 can do that the S2 cant. infact the S2 can generally do it quicker.

both quality phones though and it was a tough choice. dont regret it though.

Oh yeah, I'm no fan boy and I'm not going to start justifying the iPhone and saying how it's better lol But, admittedly I only played with it for a few minutes, I found the layout to be messy and a bit free for all like there was no organisation to the icons.

Guest Mee-9

If you sign in to your O2 account online then down the right hand side it says Upgrades, click on it and it will ask for your mobile number and will then text you an upgrade code.....and away you go!

Not ney saying the i4 because its no doubt a great phone. i just fancied something android this time and was pleasantly suprised by this.

Cheers for the help mate!

Cheers in advance guys.

WAIT!!! iPhone 5 likely to launch in September time.

It wont be the iPhone 5 til next year at least. If they even release a new phone itll be the iPhone 4s or something, like the 3gs.

Or whatever they call it, new one.

Blackberrys are only good if your a 15 year old girl..

I made the switch over a few months ago and i've not regretted it especially after jail breaking it. Its so much more than just a phone, its a portable entertainment device.

I'm with 3, and I can't understand their Scottish customer services lol

how come? It's incredibly clear and easy to understand.

as for an iphone - i'm not a fan and, while they are releasing a new model later this year, if you've found one cheap and want one i'd go for that one rather than waiting and paying a bucket load for the new model when it's the same as the last model but with a big red button which doesn't appear to do much.

Blackberrys are only good if your a 15 year old girl..

I made the switch over a few months ago and i've not regretted it especially after jail breaking it. Its so much more than just a phone, its a portable entertainment device.

What exactly can you do with a jailbroken phone that is so great? I love my iPhone and have jailbroken it but other than a few tweaks to make things a bit easier I don't really know what else to do with it. I don't really need any apps either so downloading a load of them for free doesn't really interest me.

Archived