Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Iphone4

Ive been offered an iPhone 4, two months old, for my old Blackberry 9700 and £140.. Good deal?

Also, the phone is locked to orange but i'm on o2... is it possible to unlock the phone and still have the ability to update to newer OS's?

Hi guys, i have a blackberry at the moment but it pisses me off so much its unreal. Its apps are wank, and so is the internet. The only good thing about it is bbm when it works!

Ive found an iphone 4 on quite a cheap contract, but i was wondering if anyone could give me a brief review about it eg camera internet etc.

Cheers

Dan

Exactly my story. But I got a 3GS, apparently the signal on 4 isn't all that. I'm not going to compare them though because I can't be sure and I'm just taking in what I've heard other people say.

Loads of my mates are making the swap from BB to Iphone.

I laugh in their faces as they used to rape their BB sideways.

This was exactly me when I got my BlackBerry 10 months ago, decided last week how crap it actually is and it only has bbm and bought a 3GS off eBay for $280, still not bloody come though, NOT HAPPY!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mee-9

Mine came yesterday.

£35 a month, Free phone, 600 mins, Unlimited texts, 500mb data.

All I need tbh. Love it, great phone.

Unlimited internets?

What's the point when Ornage rarely give me one bar of signal.

Wänkers.

From what your saying, it's more of a Orange network problem than an iPhone4 problem? I'm on 02 & I dont have many signal problems. :thumbup:

I had mine stolen. It's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

And you didn't even abuse the powers of the mighty Find My iPhone Function via MobileMe?

Shame on you!!ph34r.gif

On a sidenote, I damaged my iPhone 4 glass screen a couple of weeks ago.

I brought it to the Apple Store and got a brand-new replacement phone free of charge.thumbsup.gif

From what your saying, it's more of a Orange network problem than an iPhone4 problem? I'm on 02 & I dont have many signal problems. :thumbup:

It is. Orange are shit.

But the i4 is shit at getting a signal compared to other phones too.

Combine the both and you have the mobile phone equivalent of a pair of obese 40-something hookers doing each other. You know what's going on but to watch it in action leaves you feeling a little bit nauseous that you spent all that money.

Don't you worry, it's been a complete failure.

Which is why Apple are now promoting iCloud instead and letting MobileMe die a slow and quiet death...

lol

I'm just happy to escape the iPhone trap! Even getting 50% my monthly charge off it's too much for a phone. When this contract ends I'm going on a £7.50 SIM only deal for all my voice, text and data needs :cool:

I have another brand of smartphone on the Orange network, and when I first got it late last year the 3G signal in the middle of Leicester was so shite it wasn't worth bothering with. They must have upgraded the masts or something though because over the last couple of months it's been really good, sometimes almost as fast as having wifi

I have another brand of smartphone on the Orange network, and when I first got it late last year the 3G signal in the middle of Leicester was so shite it wasn't worth bothering with. They must have upgraded the masts or something though because over the last couple of months it's been really good, sometimes almost as fast as having wifi

Orange now use T-Mobiles phonemasts aswell. that'll be why your reception has gotten better recently.

Archived