Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HEGGSY

Anyone else had this problem with Tesco Mobile

Well over 3 weeks ago i decided to take out a contract with tesco mobile, gave them my card details, the normal process of taking out a contract etc.3 weeks later I still haven't recieved my phone, yet they still have the cheek to send me a bill for the contract that I've not used :blink:

been on the phone with them for well over 2 hours and had countless people asking me the same questions over and over again, its ridiculous and im certain these people will carry on taking on my money and there is nothing I can do because the so called customer services wont listen to what I have to say :mad:

so does anyone know how I go about this now because I really cant afford to have £40 pound month go from my account for something I've still to use.

Rant over.

they claim the phones have been signed for when they clearly haven't otherwise I wouldn't ring to tell them I haven't got them and go through hours of frustration and being put on hold.

they claim the phones have been signed for when they clearly haven't otherwise I wouldn't ring to tell them I haven't got them and go through hours of frustration and being put on hold.

They claim the phones have been signed for... not by you obviously, but could they have gone to the wrong address and someone alse has signed and recieved a nice new phone that you're paying for?

They claim the phones have been signed for... not by you obviously, but could they have gone to the wrong address and someone alse has signed and recieved a nice new phone that you're paying for?

i haven't thought about like that i suppose it is a possibility, anyway i will carry it on tomorrow because if I get put on hold any longer tonight I swear I might just lose the plot. :thumbup:

Sounds like this could be the case and in this day an age it's certainly a possibility

It happens - what you should do is mention this as a possibilty. Any decent company will make a claim against the courier (to my knowledge it isn't Royal Mail - though phones are usually sent Special Delivery so impossible to tell what company it's from.) and it will come out of their insurance. Has anyone tried calling the phone? Seeing who answers it? Just a thought.

Archived