Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Hacking on COD4

When you play online, some users have set up their own style of game which kind of hacks into your account(changes your custom settings etc) can u avoid that?

I would of thought not mate that game is ancient.

Its a cracking game mind you

Try and stay away from hacked lobbies is all i can say

Seems to have relented on PS3 now.

But after accidently getting into one I am level one 10th prestige unable to rank up <_<

You went into a 10th lobby, not a hacked lobby. Both compteley different.

no it was hacked, you could jump around, lasers out you gun, shoot out your hand etc

but change your level aswell.

I'm sorry but I don't believe it.

You joined a 10th lobby with infections enabled, 10th lobbies are done in private matches and can't be done by clicking xbox live, and going on Search and Destroy, Headquaters etc. Like I said in my first post both different.

I'm sorry but I don't believe it.

You joined a 10th lobby with infections enabled, 10th lobbies are done in private matches and can't be done by clicking xbox live, and going on Search and Destroy, Headquaters etc. Like I said in my first post both different.

PS3, don't know if that makes a difference, but there used to be tons around on PSN a while back.

Archived