Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
m00nie

xbox live £1 per month..

go to HERE

enter your existing xbox log in if you have one as this can top up your current membership

add paypal as a payment and purchase 1 month for £1

then simply go back to the link and buy another month and repeat and repeat..

this adds automatic renewal to your account though so remember to take it off before your memberships runs out..

My membership doesn't run out until september, any idea how i'd go about getting the best deal? The standard price is £39.99 but I think I paid half price last year (first time I used XBL).

My membership doesn't run out until september, any idea how i'd go about getting the best deal? The standard price is £39.99 but I think I paid half price last year (first time I used XBL).

just follow the steps above and add a few extra months on toy your account for £1 a month..

click on the link,

scroll down to im ready to go gold

add paypal

buy a month

go back to the link and click on im ready to go gold to repeat

just follow the steps above and add a few extra months on toy your account for £1 a month..

click on the link,

scroll down to im ready to go gold

add paypal

buy a month

go back to the link and click on im ready to go gold to repeat

And that will just add on month after month? Seems a bit dodgy.

Is there a limit on how many you're allowed?

EDIT: It shows a new renewal date which is cool :thumbup: Still, any idea on how many you can do?

Yeah I've added 3 months on so far.

Keep getting this message after I click 'done' at the end of each purchase....

"Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

It appears you've found a glitch in the system."

Every time I've gone to do it again it's updated the expiry date so it seems fine.

go to HERE

enter your existing xbox log in if you have one as this can top up your current membership

add paypal as a payment and purchase 1 month for £1

then simply go back to the link and buy another month and repeat and repeat..

this adds automatic renewal to your account though so remember to take it off before your memberships runs out..

You heroooooo! I best hurry up and get my xbox back now though, I've just bought like a years worth and I don't have my xbox yet :giggle:

EDIT: Someone's getting the sack in the morning! :ph34r:

Paypal doesn't seem to be working either.

Was this intentional or a cock up by Microsoft?

I looked around twitter and apparently it is a glitch. Microsoft wouldn't allow you to renew a years worth of Xbox Live for just £12, they're losing out on £28 per year, per person doing that!

This is getting way to addictive, I am totally forgetting it is taking money out of my account and just keep clicking it :facepalm:

Mine's still working Haydos :dunno:

Can you link me to whatever you're using :S

I'm on chrome and now when I go on it it's got a message saying new users only :S

Lame.

Just had a quick Google... under terms & conditions

You must not:

exploit a bug, or make an unauthorized modification, to any software or data to gain unfair advantage in a game, contest, or promotion.

You may find that your account is terminated and you won't get your money back as you broke your part of the agreement, so Microsoft are entitled to do that :dunno:

You may find that your account is terminated and you won't get your money back as you broke your part of the agreement, so Microsoft are entitled to do that :dunno:

Meh.

They ****ed up and there was no indication you weren't allowed to use it multiple times.

Millzi.

Just a word of advice, I've seen you post about moving to austrillia? Well if you had xbox in England(UK) you do realise you have to migrate accounts etc and sometimes accounts not recoverable(so I've been told) you might of spent £??? For nothing

So....

Anyway, cheers m00nie

Eurghhh, had a feeling this could happen. Doesn't surprise me one bit tbh. Fvckin' stupid Bill Gates bell end!

EDIT: P.S I've not been banned..yet :ph34r:

Millzi.

Just a word of advice, I've seen you post about moving to austrillia? Well if you had xbox in England(UK) you do realise you have to migrate accounts etc and sometimes accounts not recoverable(so I've been told) you might of spent £??? For nothing

I bought an Xbox the other week, and it worked, but I then went and took the Xbox back so I could get an iPhone :giggle:

Archived