Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

It is hard to believe the level of nonsense some people - apparently we've been collapsing for months.

So, what has everyone else been doing then?

It is funny let them think that... taken 9 points from our last four including wins against Liverpool and man city... yep we are really collapsing lol

• Like 1

Just read this from a Norwich fan.

It should also be noted that Leicester, Palace and West Ham are all uncomplicated, expensive counter attacking teams. There's nothing special about any of them, they just use what they've got and look naff in every game they play. Surrendering possession and avoiding playing football in favour of results.

Cool good for them, but we're better.

Out much deeper and more sophisticated approach however should be applauded. When we beat Leicester tomorrow we'll be amongst the best of the rest without resorting to being a deep lying pacy counter attacking team with no other way to play.

No other lower half team would appreciate Howson or accommodate Hoolahan in their team which says a lot about their incredibly basic set ups. It's so important that we have an exceptional manager like AN because we can't compete financially. If it was up to me I'd say screw the player/stadium budget and pay AN more than he could get anywhere else because his intelligence and tactical nous is absolutely pivotal to our survival

Yes that's right, Norwich! lol

Delusions of grandeur anyone?

Wow that's next level delusion.

I swear Spurs fans have only watched our away league game against them this year.

To be fair, if you were a Spurs fan watching them having the best season since the 60s, you'd be fuming when little old Leicester came along to spoil it.

With it being Norwich next, does anybody remember that gimp who gave the most ridiculous pre match preview on earth claimed we'd been worked out made Norwich city out to be better than Brazil and predicted a 3-0 home win Norwich, hhhaaaa, good times, wonder what his thoughts are on this one lol

I think he called us "deluded".

TOTTENHAM FANS HAHAHAHA 

Undeserved indeed. Football is the real loser here. Both teams are crap.

We're "crap"... I wonder how bad he think his own team are considering they are below us.

Just read this from a Norwich fan.

It should also be noted that Leicester, Palace and West Ham are all uncomplicated, expensive counter attacking teams. There's nothing special about any of them, they just use what they've got and look naff in every game they play. Surrendering possession and avoiding playing football in favour of results.

Cool good for them, but we're better.

Out much deeper and more sophisticated approach however should be applauded. When we beat Leicester tomorrow we'll be amongst the best of the rest without resorting to being a deep lying pacy counter attacking team with no other way to play.

No other lower half team would appreciate Howson or accommodate Hoolahan in their team which says a lot about their incredibly basic set ups. It's so important that we have an exceptional manager like AN because we can't compete financially. If it was up to me I'd say screw the player/stadium budget and pay AN more than he could get anywhere else because his intelligence and tactical nous is absolutely pivotal to our survival

Yes that's right, Norwich! lol

Delusions of grandeur anyone?

in fairness I'm definitely jealous of their sophisticated approach to passing it around and playing to only lose 1-0 in the battle to go down as brave losers, so much better than being an entertaining title challenging side.

tears

You can boooo all you want, but that Leicester team doesn't deserve to win the PL. They shouldn't even be top 10. Winning on merit I can take, but that lot ain't fudgeing winning on merit!