Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

well apparently now if we win the league its because other teams like swansea and chelsea are fixing it for us to win....., nothing to do with the past months

thats what stan the man is saying, listen to him now, hes on talksh!te

our triumph will turn into a farce because of the media and the jealousy that im hearing coming out of peoples mouths

after some of his comments that man shouldnt be allowed anywhere near our stadium stadium again

Edited by Socks

Listened to five minutes of that before turning off. The Pulis argument is ludicrous. He's played us twice and recently stopped us winning. If he wants us to win the title then logically it will make his team give everything to give Tottenham a tough match.

The fact is- we won yesterday because we were the better team. 1st beating 14th 4-0 is not unusual. They've just got it into their heads that we are nervous as hell and just want to grind out a win. We are the third top scorers in the league and are likely to thump someone once in a while.

was gonna make a "spurs excuses" thread or something but probably sound to just put it in here seen as this is where we bitch about spurs and laugh at them. 

am done. their location has stopped them winning the league. POOR SPURS. 

lol Heroic. These lot are like a more ridiculous Burnley from the promotion season, and in Burnleys defence at least they'd spent sweet fa, while spurs have to pretend they've spent nothing and £20m on a backup striker doesn't count because they sold Bale two years ago. 

Graeme Souness's team is hilarious - Spurs + Kante and Mahrez. Deluded twat.

So Souness would only have 2 leicester players in his Spurs team of the year?

Any thereby perfectly demonstrates why he's nothing more than a thick Scottish thug whose legacy for the beautiful game was based solely on kicking chunks out the opposition.

Edited by Sublime_Coatsworth

Honestly those Hazard and Fabregas comments has caused a frenzy. So if we beat Chelsea fair and square people will say they rolled over, even though Chelsea have been rubbish all season and we've already beaten them once. Even guys like Collymore, Saggers and Durham have jumped on that bandwagon.

I really really hope it doesn't come down to the last game.

Even guys like Collymore, Saggers and Durham have jumped on that bandwagon.

Look at that list and tell me genuinely that you're surprised they're spouting that sorta stuff?

Look at that list and tell me genuinely that you're surprised they're spouting that sorta stuff?

I agree with you but they have an influence and plenty of Tottenham fans are lapping it up saying there should be an FA inquiry into the Chelsea players. This is how social media campaigns starts.

Never mind what others are saying about us, given all the downtime on the forums, I wouldn't be suprised if some of our friends at the Old Fighting Cock are trying to DDoS FoxesTalk to stop us responding to them bottling it tonight. :ph34r:

Takes bitterness to a new level :fishing:

Let them have more misery...

City lose at Manutd, Spurs lose to Chelsea...Leicesters title..

MIND YOU..prefer us to get something at Old trafford.

Just heard Charnwood Brewery have already a Vardy beer..cheers.