Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

From RedCafe

"Second win in club history against United today, I think?"

lol Fvck off!

Who gives a fvck.

3-1 up away from home and they fvcked it up.

They are all crying who gives a fvck grow up you got done and your not the team you were.

Your manager don't respect your squad why should we.

Ferrgie has gone R.I.P.

God, all Man U fans are such pathetic little children. Wah wah, clattenberg, wah wah nasty former non league player roughed up a team that cost more than £150 million pounds wah wah it's not fair.

They all need to grow up and join the real world.

See also - Ballotelli tweeted "Lol ... Man Utd", and is apparently now getting racist abuse from Man U fans. Also, Phil Neville has blocked Lineker and Savage for taking the piss out of him lol

but he didn't he just posted blocked

Edited by Jimmy

Find it quite bemusing the stick Vardy's getting.

The incident with Rafael was hardly malicious, it was a shoulder to shoulder and yes it's almost always given as a foul but that's Clattenburg's fault not Vardy's.  The penalty is a foul, you're not telling me Di Maria or any other United player wouldn't have gone down from that contact?

The second penalty, blatant foul.  Arguments he nudged Blackett - again, hardly malicious is it and again, Clattenburg's choice.

Thug?  lol

Find it quite bemusing the stick Vardy's getting.

The incident with Rafael was hardly malicious, it was a shoulder to shoulder and yes it's almost always given as a foul but that's Clattenburg's fault not Vardy's.  The penalty is a foul, you're not telling me Di Maria or any other United player wouldn't have gone down from that contact?

The second penalty, blatant foul.  Arguments he nudged Blackett - again, hardly malicious is it and again, Clattenburg's choice.

Thug?  lol

To be fair, Vardy's was clearly a foul.

I don't care though lol

"I'm sorry. Title-winning sides win games. Losers eke out victories against squads like Leicester only when the stars are perfectly aligned and then blame the referee if they lose.

Clattenburg made a mistake. A bad mistake, but the same kind of mistake that we have benefited from in the past. Leicester deserved every ounce of this victory. The fact that we capitulated is our own fault."

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddevils/comments/2h1aaf/post_match_thread_manchester_united_vs_leicester/ckoeesf

A bit of sense from a United fan.

There's a lot of talk about Clattenburg's performance. Even if it was that bad, it's a bit rich coming from fans of the club that have had such a helping hand from refs over the past 30 years. How many penalties have visitors been awarded at Old Trafford in that time? How many extra minutes stoppage time have they been given when they've not been ahead?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/21/leicester-city-manchester-united-premier-league-match-report#start-of-comments

lgchoc Chavvy

Gotta say though, Leicester like Hull before them last season are giving weight to the idea that it's better as a promoted side to add a sprinkling of quality but keep the same core of players that got you promoted - players who might be less able technically but are familiar with each other tactically and with the team'a system - than it is to do a QPR or Cardiff and splurge loads of money on individually better (normally) players who have never played together before and are strangers to the system.