Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Saw on Manchester reddit a comment aimed at Vardy "Settle down, championship forward, you'll be back where you belong"

If he is championship level, what does that make Man U's defence? League 1

When the commentators kept saying things like, 'they are premier league players now', it was patronising and got me annoyed,. 

While the PL is a step up, the players we have are quality, and obviously there is overlap between the two leagues.

Saw on Manchester reddit a comment aimed at Vardy "Settle down, championship forward, you'll be back where you belong"

If he is championship level, what does that make Man U's defence? League 1

Considering they got fuc ked up by mk dons I think calling them league one is a bit unfair on league one tbh

There are some grade A morons in there.

It amazes me anyone can actually claim or first goal shouldn't of stood and keep a straight face, all of the ball, over all of the line, it was clearly still in.

newcastle join 6 other teams (burnley, qpr, west brom, west ham, palace and hull) as more likely to get relegated than us going on betfair's implied chance graph. we're now 8th favourites to go down. just shy of 5/1 if anyone wants to cover themselves. nearly double in price since the season began. 

villa and sunderland join the other 7 team listed as more likely to go down than us. we're at 7/1 in most places now, compared to around 7/4 a month or so ago. implied chance graph has fallen from around 30% to what is now not much more than 10%. be 0% in no time :D

villa and sunderland join the other 7 team listed as more likely to go down than us. we're at 7/1 in most places now, compared to around 7/4 a month or so ago. implied chance graph has fallen from around 30% to what is now not much more than 10%. be 0% in no time :D

14/1 to win 'the Prem without the big seven'...

14/1 to win 'the Prem without the big seven'...

we can dream... 

cut to a best price 3/1 to be top half. so on bookies odds (yes they can be wrong etc) we're twice as likely to finish top 10 than bottom 3. ladbrokes are obviously incredibly big fans though as they have us at a ridiculous 13/8 to be top half come may. 13/8!! 

Stoke make me laugh! A team that was bang average for years and now after a few years in the prem suddenly look down on everyone as if they are one of the top four! Hahaha

United fans can make all the excuses under the sun but 5 goals is not a fluke.

Vardy did foul Rafael but even without that goal we still scored 4!!

United will get beaten like this again this season I can guarantee it, they have quality going forward but have a defence fit for a relegation side!

Guest seanfox778

I hope Jamie reads that and goes over to their fans if he scores against them. His cross a "fluke"?? They're so green. It was a superb cross and finish, that goal hasn't got the credit it deserves just because the ball was close to the line.

No coincidance they had so many penalties last year, especially the first part of the season before the refs worked out they (or vardy) were mostly cheating.

Terrible to see him get man of the match, the fact he cheated once by pushing, then a few seconds later to blatently dive and gain a penalty is just rediculous. He should be banned. Instead like MTO said, it will be encouraged.

His cross was a hit and hope, nothing impresive, pure fluke. Even beckham couldnt of pulled that off purposfully. Our scotty is a far better player.

Refs should do their homework before a game, just because a team comes from the league below, doesn't mean they don't have known divers in the team.

lol  lol  lol

Yesterday was the first penalty that Vardy could've been accused of diving for. Most times last season he was just taken out in full stride.

And I'll say again, he didn't go to ground last season and was denied a penalty at Turf Moor when his shirt was pulled.

Edited by Corky

Yesterday was the first penalty that Vardy could've been accused of diving for. Most times last season he was just taken out in full stride.

And I'll say again, he didn't go to ground last season and was denied a penalty at Turf Moor when his shirt was pulled.

Burnley fans are as big a whinge bags as stoke fans. They don't believe Ben Mee running into Vardy in our home game is a penalty, blame the moron commentators for that as they seemed to ignore that contact.

There are some grade A morons in there.

It amazes me anyone can actually claim or first goal shouldn't of stood and keep a straight face, all of the ball, over all of the line, it was clearly still in.

Is there a picture or video that shows this indisputably? I thought it was in, but I am biased and the angle I saw wasn't conclusive. It'd just be nice to see a picture straight down the line proving it was in.