Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Are people stupid? It's not a dive as there is contact. Whether it's a lot of contact or a little bit of contact is decided by the referee. He gave the penalty. It's not a dive.

Erm, it is very possible to dive when there is contact. (Knockaert, Watford)

If I tap you on your shoulder there is no reason for you to voluntarily throw yourself to the ground that's still a dive.

I think there is enough contact to warrant Vardy hitting the deck in this instance, just about.

• Like 3

Apparently we are the "new darlings of the FA"

When did this happen? lol

lol What does that even mean?

Somebody please explain to me the logic of Leicester City of all clubs being that. Whatever that is.

It's like they think that if they keep using that phrase it will stick and we'll be referred as it on TV.

And apparently we were lucky lol hahaha that's my favourite

Man City fans on our Nige, all impressed apart from one bell end.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=305972

One person said "They might blow a gasket with a critical suspension or injury. Depends how deep the squad goes."

That's just it - we've already had Drinky, James, and Vardy out for the most part so far this season (easily 3 of our most important players) and Kasper for one game, yet we've still played through our skin every match. What a squad we have, and no one knows who any of them are! (Or they didn't until yesterday)

Are people stupid? It's not a dive as there is contact. Whether it's a lot of contact or a little bit of contact is decided by the referee. He gave the penalty. It's not a dive.

A dive isn't a thing. It's simulation and it was definitely that from Vardy

If that was given against us I'd be living. Come on mate, get your head out your arse.

If that was given against us I'd be living. Come on mate, get your head out your arse.

Vardy is definitely guilty of simulation but Rafael DOES push him in the back - this is pretty clear on the replay.

It's a foul and a dive. The mistake was not blowing for a free kick for Vardy's shoulder charge, which the replay showed also involved an element of a push.

Oh I'd be angry to, definitely. I just think Rafeal was naive to "get back" at Vardy. There is little contact, maybe he exaggerated it, but it's not like he completely dived without any contact.

I'd be fuming that the foul in the build up wasn't given. It was a foul. We were fortunate there.

Was a penalty after that, though, Rafael bundled in to the back of him. Bit soft but stupid defending and a fair pen.

• Like 4

Oh I'd be angry to, definitely. I just think Rafeal was naive to "get back" at Vardy. There is little contact, maybe he exaggerated it, but it's not like he completely dived without any contact.

That I agree with, Rafael was stupid and naive and Vardy was cute with the way he positioned his body. Still soft.

I'd be fuming that the foul in the build up wasn't given. It was a foul. We were fortunate there.

Was a penalty after that, though, Rafael bundled in to the back of him. Bit soft but stupid defending and a fair pen.

I meant the whole situation. Pissed off with Clattenburg for not giving the free kick, pissed of with Vards for going down like a little girl and pissed off with Rafael for being a moron.