Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

This thread makes me piss moaning at what others say about us.

How stupid do we look with some of the shite in the Rooney thread.

* How stupid do some people look.

Edited by Fox92

Is there a picture or video that shows this indisputably? I thought it was in, but I am biased and the angle I saw wasn't conclusive. It'd just be nice to see a picture straight down the line proving it was in.

No way it was all out.

How can this even be discussed.

My argument is, if it takes numerous slow motion replays and multiple camera angles to determine whether or not it was out, and it's still inconclusive, that tells me the linesman can't give it as he has to be 100% to make a decision.

At least just 5 games in we know that the country's safe from any military threat seeing all the weapons Stoke & Manchester alone have to offer.  We'll be ready when the Chinese come.  Ooh then again these Utd ones probably are the Chinese.

Wow.... Just wow. I think I like vardy even more after reading that hahaha

love this...(although I felt the need to correct the spelling)

Admittedly he has the face which would resemble a love child from myra hindly and fred west if it ever existed, 

That Vardy thread is seriously pathetic. The few level headed folk on there are being shot down by idiot after idiot. Fair enough the first penalty was a bit soft, but they're hardly in any position to criticise anyone for looking for contact to earn a penalty. As for "the ball was out of play" and "he fouled Blackett" - no and no. Vardy created 4 goals and scored another - a player who cost £1m and must be on far less wages than any of their starting XI. Think they might be genuinely jealous - there's a few people on there that said they wish their squad had half the fight that Vardy has

Also - since when did anyone ever say "punchy face" rather than "punchable face"? Dick'eads

You threw away a 2 goal lead, then took a battering. Just suck it up and admit the better team won!

• Like 2