Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

i haven't got the photoshop skills but if anyone can make some kind of gif (una? jjjs? loveday?) of that picture of filbert that then has this picture of vardy floating in from the side i will join redcafe personally to post it in that thread then never post there again 

6465022-large.jpg

Edited by ScouseFox
  • Like 1

"After I saw how calm and concise we can be with our play, feeling confident that we'll give them a twatting.

Worldbeater squad once they gel. 3-0 us, not as high scoring as today, but much of the same performance. Nothing more than a training exercise for this team. It'll be a step towards getting this team to bond."

http://www.redcafe.net/matches/leicester-city-vs-manchester-united.10/discussion

I've got to say, reading some of the predictions on their boards is a lot more fun than it should be.

Twatting! lol

Training exercise! Training for what? How to piss a two goal lead down the drain twice? Your team is 5hit, mate.

• Like 1

The lead up to the 2nd penalty was a foul on blackett...oh do behave  :thumbup:  lol  :scarf:  :vardy:

It's a spectacular example of being pointless, pathetic children who can't deal with being shit. Expect them to have crossed Manchester to be Man City supporters by January.

The greatest comment is this though:

With proper referring it would have been about 4-0 United and this cnut wouldn't be having any of this publicity.

So, aside from 5 goals not being valid (despite only the first penalty being in any way dubious) they also apparently had a goal taken from them that no-one remembers happening... 

• Like 4

"After I saw how calm and concise we can be with our play, feeling confident that we'll give them a twatting.

Worldbeater squad once they gel. 3-0 us, not as high scoring as today, but much of the same performance. Nothing more than a training exercise for this team. It'll be a step towards getting this team to bond."

http://www.redcafe.net/matches/leicester-city-vs-manchester-united.10/discussion

I've got to say, reading some of the predictions on their boards is a lot more fun than it should be.

Twatting! lol

Training exercise! Training for what? How to piss a two goal lead down the drain twice? Your team is 5hit, mate.

The poll alone is poetry: Just 6% of votes gave us a chance of even a point, of which 1/6th was a now not so obviously joking 5-0 to us. Whereas a whopping 70% thought they'd win by at least 2.  Even before the match you'd have said that was delusional voting, but with 20:20 hindsight...

Proper refereeing? Like the one's on Fergie's payroll I assume.

United won't win the league this year and may struggle to hit the top four again. The retarded lot on that forum are obviously struggling to come to terms how they lost to a "shit team".

A shit team with a never say die attitude > a team full of overpaid prima-donna's.

The poll alone is poetry: Just 6% of votes gave us a chance of even a point, of which 1/6th was a now not so obviously joking 5-0 to us. Whereas a whopping 70% thought they'd win by at least 2.  Even before the match you'd have said that was delusional voting, but with 20:20 hindsight...

lol I hadn't seen that! Fantastic! This is just so sweet. I love the fact that we twice came back from being two down, as well. Seeing their players and fans all so smug and sure they had the 3 points and had turned the corner made it all the more satisfying when we turned on the style. A part of me knew this would happen. I knew they would underestimate us and be over-confident of their own team after their QPR game last week, even if I wasn't sure we would win.

United won't win the league this year and may struggle to hit the top four again. The retarded lot on that forum are obviously struggling to come to terms how they lost to a "shit team".

A shit team with a never say die attitude > a team full of overpaid prima-donna's.

It's pretty funny hearing Man Utd fans complaining about referees, isn't it? The taste of their own medicine is too much for them. It's like a kid has a stick that he hits all the other kids with every day for years. Then one day, a teacher takes the stick off the kid, and the kid starts crying.

I agree - they can forget all about the title. Their defence is pretty atrocious, and it cannot be fixed for months. I think we've shown everyone how to beat them comprehensively. I won't be at all surprised to see Man Utd's defence suffer a few more pastings this season.

You're right. Doesn't make sense for them to slag us off since we outplayed them.

lol I hadn't seen that! Fantastic! This is just so sweet. I love the fact that we twice came back from being two down, as well. Seeing their players and fans all so smug and sure they had the 3 points and had turned the corner made it all the more satisfying when we turned on the style. A part of me knew this would happen. I knew they would underestimate us and be over-confident of their own team after their QPR game last week, even if I wasn't sure we would win.

It's pretty funny hearing Man Utd fans complaining about referees, isn't it? The taste of their own medicine is too much for them. It's like a kid has a stick that he hits all the other kids with every day for years. Then one day, a teacher takes the stick off the kid, and the kid starts crying.

I agree - they can forget all about the title. Their defence is pretty atrocious, and it cannot be fixed for months. I think we've shown everyone how to beat them comprehensively. I won't be at all surprised to see Man Utd's defence suffer a few more pastings this season.

You're right. Doesn't make sense for them to slag us off since we outplayed them.

No good having a couple of Ferrari's up top if you've got a garage full of Robin Reliants at the back.

Our back line is better than theirs and probably cost 1/4 of the price.

You need a solid core to win the Premier League and United just look like a joke at the minute. City and Chelsea will be 1 and 2 with Arsenal likely finishing 3rd. Liverpool still haven't sorted out their leaky defence.

Truth is that a shit team is better than no team. Currently they are like a circus act with a lot of very entertaining perfomers but no cohesion at all. They were spineless yesterday and leaderless and virtually managerless as well. However, when they spend another 150 million in January and buy a defence and a midfield then they will become a very good side with the potential to play most sides off the pitch. At the moment they are a long way off and questions should be asked about their transfer policy. As for some of their fans on various message boards they should just take a look at their own team and its obvious deficiencies rather than moan about some guy who has worked really hard to get to the level he has reached. They are symptomatic of all that is wrong with the premier league where money has basically meant that fans of the top clubs just don't think that so-called smaller sides should be allowed to beat them.

Of course if every ref gave them every decison like they think they should they do then everyhting would be fine. After all they have never received any dodgy decisons have they?

Jamie Vardy must be wandering round wondering wtf has happened. Two years ago playing none league nobody had ever heard of him, now the daily mail are writing a full article simply on the fact that he went to leicester races lol

Jamie Vardy must be wandering round wondering wtf has happened. Two years ago playing none league nobody had ever heard of him, now the daily mail are writing a full article simply on the fact that he went to leicester races lol

Funniest bit is the bitter comments from the manu fans... so, so bitter!

Truth is that a shit team is better than no team. Currently they are like a circus act with a lot of very entertaining perfomers but no cohesion at all. They were spineless yesterday and leaderless and virtually managerless as well. However, when they spend another 150 million in January and buy a defence and a midfield then they will become a very good side with the potential to play most sides off the pitch. At the moment they are a long way off and questions should be asked about their transfer policy. As for some of their fans on various message boards they should just take a look at their own team and its obvious deficiencies rather than moan about some guy who has worked really hard to get to the level he has reached. They are symptomatic of all that is wrong with the premier league where money has basically meant that fans of the top clubs just don't think that so-called smaller sides should be allowed to beat them.

Of course if every ref gave them every decison like they think they should they do then everyhting would be fine. After all they have never received any dodgy decisons have they?

explains the whole after party antics, and opinions.Top post

My god, the penalty wasn't that soft, surely? At worst Vardy should have been penalised for his aggressive shoulder charge and at worst he suckered Rafael into knocking into the back of him.

It's nothing compared to what everyone else had to put up with when Cristiano Ronaldo was their hero.

Sorry but this is Man Utd fans all over. They're so extremely arrogant and mouthy, they cannot accept defeat, ever. I'd even say they're ungracious when they win, let alone when they lose. They're just twats, and that's before we even get onto the plastic ones.

They really need to get over it, their attitude to this defeat is absurdly small time. They sound like Forest fans.

• Like 2

Thing that pissed me off most about him was the amount of effort he put in, I know that might sound stupid but I would hate to be a Leicester fan, see him run around like that and wonder where that commitment is in other games.

I accept players lift when the play big teams but I have seen him play before and this performance was for the cameras and fans. He won't work that hard again this season and that would piss me off as a Leicester fan.

That's 'Eric'sCollar' over on Red Cafe with the most ill-informed post I've ever read.

Edited by Mark_w
  • Like 2

Those Man Utd fans on Redcafe have got some serious sour grapes.

Looks like we've got to change our name from LCFC to the Dog And Duck!

The Red Cafe reckon Vardys just a pub team striker! What the Fvck does that make their defence!!!

Vardy is a pub team striker, someone who will run about all day kicking, elbowing and shoving opponents at every opportunity.

It's yet another indictment of the way we produce players in this country that this Neanderthal can find a place in a Premier League team. Skill is irrelevant, stamina aggression and work rate are all that count.